Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 88 of 158

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    does this have a fix for the video player bug in 7.1.2 as well...??
    please let me know.
    No Gabriel there is no fix for the video in this. It was only issued to address some peoples Sure Type issues.



  2. #82
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Powell, Ohio
    PIN
    It on the JACKASS!
    Device
    9530 Storm 9550 Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.530 by Lyricidal
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    v7.1.3

    SureType corrected

    Crackman I was wondering if this update changed the radio file. I origanaly had 7.2.2 and used swap to add 132 radio and then I just did the suretype update. So what do I have now? And is there anyway to check it?

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by HarlyFan View Post
    Crackman I was wondering if this update changed the radio file. I origanaly had 7.2.2 and used swap to add 132 radio and then I just did the suretype update. So what do I have now? And is there anyway to check it?
    Go to options and about from your phone and look at your platform number. If it says 162 your on the 132 radio if it says 181 your on the 148 radio.



  4. #84
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Device
    Blackberry
    OS
    hybrid
    Posts
    372
    btw... did you guys try out my hybrid on your 9530..??
    use Java only tho...
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    No Gabriel there is no fix for the video in this. It was only issued to address some peoples Sure Type issues.

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    btw... did you guys try out my hybrid on your 9530..??
    use Java only tho...
    I am going to try it out later today.



  6. #86
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Albuquerque
    PIN
    in my front pocket
    Device
    8900
    OS
    bbc hybrid
    Posts
    101
    Did I miss it? I can't seem to find v3?

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jcoolw View Post
    Did I miss it? I can't seem to find v3?
    Here ya go

    V7.1.3

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    v7.1.3

    SureType corrected
    Thank you BBC!

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •