Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 97 to 104 of 104

  1. #97
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Thanks for posting Del :fing02: this is great news



  2. #98
    ancinca is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PIN
    304F+++
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0 ++++
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Thanks for posting Del :fing02: this is great news

    It's really a great news! I just finished the work following the instruction. Now my storm has the latest OS 151 + Lyric's 151/150 hybrid +Shrink A OS with Chinese Language input support. The phone works perfect now. Meanwhile, I think it's not just good news for people looking for the Chinese input support, but also for those who seeking other languages input support as reference.

  3. #99
    del bobo is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow del bobo On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Santa Monica Cali
    Device
    9530
    OS
    .148 BBCM V7 with Greek input...BBOS rocks
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by ancinca View Post
    It's really a great news! I just finished the work following the instruction. Now my storm has the latest OS 151 + Lyric's 151/150 hybrid +Shrink A OS with Chinese Language input support. The phone works perfect now. Meanwhile, I think it's not just good news for people looking for the Chinese input support, but also for those who seeking other languages input support as reference.
    Did you do install hybrid first and then add in the language files? i have V7.1.2 installed on mine with greek and i dont want to lose the greek? Or did you add language files first and then hybrid? lmk
    thanks to all



  4. #100
    lyricidal is offline Hybrid Specialist Follow lyricidal On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ottawa
    PIN
    #PinFriday
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    .1049 hybrid v2
    Posts
    402
    This is excellent stuff - I will be try adding a language feature to Shrink-A-OS to make it easier to do this for future releases
    if you want your language added, PM me with the latest OS your language was working on and the 2 letter abreviation for it (Sorry, I don`t know them all)
    Last edited by lyricidal; 07-11-2009 at 07:47 PM.

  5. #101
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by lyricidal View Post
    This is excellent stuff - I will be try adding a language feature to Shrink-A-OS to make it easier to do this for future releases
    if you want your language added, PM me with the latest OS your language was working on
    Outstanding Lyr :fing02: if you can get that working that would help a lot of storm owners.



  6. #102
    ancinca is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PIN
    304F+++
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0 ++++
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by del bobo View Post
    Did you do install hybrid first and then add in the language files? i have V7.1.2 installed on mine with greek and i dont want to lose the greek? Or did you add language files first and then hybrid? lmk
    thanks to all
    I think it should be OK for both ways. 'cause you just copy the relevant files to the java folder of your OS, so it doesn't matter which step is first. For me, I copy the files first, then install the Hybrid + Shrink A OS.

  7. #103
    ancinca is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PIN
    304F+++
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0 ++++
    Posts
    173
    [QUOTE=lyricidal;67036]This is excellent stuff - I will be try adding a language feature to Shrink-A-OS to make it easier to do this for future releases
    if you want your language added, PM me with the latest OS your language was working on and the 2 letter abreviation for it (Sorry, I don`t know them all) [/QUOTE


    it will be excellent!!! The latest OS with Chinese language (and other languages also included) input support is 'EastAsia_PBr4.7.0_rel208_PL4.0.0.186_A4.7.0.151 for BB 9500'.The ab. for Chinese is 'cn', Korean: ke; Japanese; jap, etc.

    Lyricidal, thank you very much for your support and look forward to your new hybrid soon.
    Last edited by ancinca; 07-12-2009 at 10:13 AM.

  8. #104
    del bobo is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow del bobo On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Santa Monica Cali
    Device
    9530
    OS
    .148 BBCM V7 with Greek input...BBOS rocks
    Posts
    47
    [QUOTE=ancinca;67311]
    Quote Originally Posted by lyricidal View Post
    This is excellent stuff - I will be try adding a language feature to Shrink-A-OS to make it easier to do this for future releases
    if you want your language added, PM me with the latest OS your language was working on and the 2 letter abreviation for it (Sorry, I don`t know them all) [/QUOTE


    it will be excellent!!! The latest OS with Chinese language (and other languages also included) input support is 'EastAsia_PBr4.7.0_rel208_PL4.0.0.186_A4.7.0.151 for BB 9500'.The ab. for Chinese is 'cn', Korean: ke; Japanese; jap, etc.

    Lyricidal, thank you very much for your support and look forward to your new hybrid soon.
    I need Greek...I got my files from .90 and i think .el is the 2 letter extension but not sure
    thanks
    lyricidal

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •