Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 85

  1. #1
    Striker951's Avatar
    Striker951 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    Posts
    463

    What is your favorite Hybrid and the one you always went back to.

    I went back to straight .148 because of different issues but I remember one of the hybrids that I liked most of all and like a dummy never kept a record of how each one acted on my phone. Just kept trying all the diffenent ones. So how about telling me your favorite then maybe I'll find the one I liked best. I keep thinking it may have been v6 but not sure. I don't even remember which base it was installed with.
    Last edited by Striker951; 06-22-2009 at 10:01 AM.



  2. #2
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker951 View Post
    I went back to straight .148 because of different issues but I remember one of the hybrids that I liked most of all and like a dummy never kept a record of how each one acted on my phone. Just kept trying all the diffenent ones. So how about telling me your favorite then maybe I'll find the one I liked best. I keep thinking it may have been v6 but not sure. I don't even remember which base it was installed with.
    I actually really like V7.1 the only issue of course is the theme compatibility but if forced I would say V6 over .132 was my hands down favorite.

  3. #3
    Striker951's Avatar
    Striker951 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I actually really like V7.1 the only issue of course is the theme compatibility but if forced I would say V6 over .132 was my hands down favorite.
    You know, I think that was mine too. Think I'm going to give that another shot. Thanks,



  4. #4
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker951 View Post
    You know, I think that was mine too. Think I'm going to give that another shot. Thanks,
    No problem Striker :fing02:

  5. #5
    d_1000's Avatar
    d_1000 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago 'Burbs †
    PIN
    ch me
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v2.3
    Posts
    322
    v7.1 has been the best for me. Memory and stability has been the best.



  6. #6
    smcoldbb is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow smcoldbb On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    well for me I had issues with V7 so I went back to .148. but as far as hybrids I agree with Bryan over all performance V6/.132 rocked. I have never gone,back but reminiscing the good old days. back when V6 was champ!

  7. #7
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    I really don't see any reason to go back to any old versions. BBC's keep getting better every time. v7.1 works perfect for me. Highly recommend.

  8. #8
    patches152's Avatar
    patches152 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    Posts
    144
    i see no reason to use any hybrids anymore at all unless you're
    1) a GSM user and have signal issues
    2) are an OS junkie and just need your fix of "new and exciting" software to "test" out...

    other than that, the original purpose of hybrids (to replace bad files with known good ones to bypass/eliminate bugs/flaws) is no longer necessary.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •