Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 48 of 85

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Timpson, TX
    PIN
    304AB070
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    .114
    Posts
    26
    I have been on lyricidals newest one with the .100 files, and i booted up around 52.8 mb, which is the normal, and currently sitting @ 37.3 MB, have been between 37 & 42 consistantly. My phone has a uptime right now of 191hrs 32 min. That is the most that i have ever gotten out of any OS.



  2. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by kckrawford View Post
    I have been on lyricidals newest one with the .100 files, and i booted up around 52.8 mb, which is the normal, and currently sitting @ 37.3 MB, have been between 37 & 42 consistantly. My phone has a uptime right now of 191hrs 32 min. That is the most that i have ever gotten out of any OS.
    Sounds great kc :fing02:

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Timpson, TX
    PIN
    304AB070
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    .114
    Posts
    26
    Just wanted to throw an update out there. With the same OS...i'm currently @ 33.87 MB free and my uptime is at 515 Hrs 17 mins and 53 secs. So far, this has absolutely been the best OS i've had on my phone.



  4. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by kckrawford View Post
    Just wanted to throw an update out there. With the same OS...i'm currently @ 33.87 MB free and my uptime is at 515 Hrs 17 mins and 53 secs. So far, this has absolutely been the best OS i've had on my phone.
    Wow thanks kc :fing02: very impressive results

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by kckrawford View Post
    Just wanted to throw an update out there. With the same OS...i'm currently @ 33.87 MB free and my uptime is at 515 Hrs 17 mins and 53 secs. So far, this has absolutely been the best OS i've had on my phone.
    that a nice uptime you have there. Not bad:bigeyes: And still at 30+ memory.



  6. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    I was on BBC's 7.1.2 for 396 hours until I tried out Bell's crappy version of .148.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I was on BBC's 7.1.2 for 396 hours until I tried out Bell's crappy version of .148.
    This means it's a good one precise hours

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    This means it's a good one precise hours
    Yeah I wrote it down before installing the Bell OS. BBC's works best on my phone. Even though my storm is crammed to the gills it boots at 42mb and never drop below 35.
    Last edited by jlevy73; 07-08-2009 at 03:27 AM.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •