Page 52 of 64 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 409 to 416 of 510

  1. #409
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    this is what i have



  2. #410
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Both versions of 7 have the .151 transititions

    7.1 incluced

    less clocks
    faster browser
    more responsive camera
    gotcha tks

  3. #411
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    this is what i have
    That is the original V7 hybrid cat



  4. #412
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    That is the original V7 hybrid cat
    i'm pretty happy with it but i might upgrade to the latest greatest tonight.you know i always have to have the best. is the best way to upgrade:delete,reload 148 then run V7.1 over it?

  5. #413
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    i'm pretty happy with it but i might upgrade to the latest greatest tonight.you know i always have to have the best. is the best way to upgrade:delete,reload 148 then run V7.1 over it?
    Yep that is what I do

    Delete off the OS on you pc and re install a fresh .148 then install hybrid over that.



  6. #414
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    West Coast
    Device
    9850 & PB
    OS
    7.0.0.362
    Carrier
    VZW
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    i'm pretty happy with it but i might upgrade to the latest greatest tonight.you know i always have to have the best. is the best way to upgrade:delete,reload 148 then run V7.1 over it?
    Hey catside,

    Great to see you here as I enjoyed posting with you over at pinstack. Been here at BBOS since the beginning and have not looked back. Great folks for support here and also new posting friends. :35: You'll like 148 V7.1 and BBCrackman's Hybrids have been on the "IT" list from the start. ;-)

    PB

  7. #415
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Pblakeney View Post
    Hey catside,

    Great to see you here as I enjoyed posting with you over at pinstack. Been here at BBOS since the beginning and have not looked back. Great folks for support here and also new posting friends. :35: You'll like 148 V7.1 and BBCrackman's Hybrids have been on the "IT" list from the start. ;-)

    PB
    i am weak...updating to V7.1 now.
    thanks...glad to be here!
    yeah i have been a member here for a while just not posted as much as i should. i still enjoy pinstack but this is my GO TO place for storm info. i will start posting more here...what is/was your name on PS?

  8. #416
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    West Coast
    Device
    9850 & PB
    OS
    7.0.0.362
    Carrier
    VZW
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    i am weak...updating to V7.1 now.
    thanks...glad to be here!
    yeah i have been a member here for a while just not posted as much as i should. i still enjoy pinstack but this is my GO TO place for storm info. i will start posting more here...what is/was your name on PS?
    Same as here but spelled differently.

Page 52 of 64 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •