Page 45 of 64 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Results 353 to 360 of 510
  1. #353
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by jfridayjr View Post
    jlevy - Thanks for the advice! Much appreciated.
    You're very welcome.



  2. #354
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    PIN
    not for sharing
    Device
    Droix X FTW
    OS
    2.2
    Posts
    266
    All right. Fun time. Time to upgrade. wish me luck and hopefully my BES reconnects. lol.

  3. #355
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    PIN
    not for sharing
    Device
    Droix X FTW
    OS
    2.2
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by polar135 View Post
    All right. Fun time. Time to upgrade. wish me luck and hopefully my BES reconnects. lol.
    For some reason, the exe file would not run on my work lap top.

    i ended up going with: http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/9...00-hybrid.html



  4. #356
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    hey polar

    which one didnt' work? we have been doing some server upgrades so we'd appreciate your input.


    I think you'll enjoy lyr's hybrid it's proven to be a good one!

  5. #357
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    PIN
    not for sharing
    Device
    Droix X FTW
    OS
    2.2
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    hey polar

    which one didnt' work? we have been doing some server upgrades so we'd appreciate your input.


    I think you'll enjoy lyr's hybrid it's proven to be a good one!
    Link worked (http://www.berryosfiles.com/download...%20update2.exe) but the exe file would not run correctly. (clicked to run, said load, and then nothing happened.



  6. #358
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    okay thank you! I'll forward that to the powers that be... it's way over my head...lol


    thanks again

  7. #359
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by polar135 View Post
    Link worked (http://www.berryosfiles.com/download...%20update2.exe) but the exe file would not run correctly. (clicked to run, said load, and then nothing happened.
    Polar which file are you trying to download?

  8. #360
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Washington State
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    v5.0.0.320 (p4.2.0.124)
    Posts
    109
    Where do I go to Uninstall ALL OS from my PC? I am not real sure and dont want to screw up.

Page 45 of 64 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.