Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 249 to 256 of 510

  1. #249
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ripon, California (near Modesto)
    Device
    Storm 2
    Posts
    58
    Wirelessly posted

    Sure, on the original BBOS theme, the launcher button in the middle of the screen launched BBOS (no matter what my home page was as long as I had the launcher installed).



    I thought this one would do the same. I have the new launcher installed, I even wiped and updated my phone today to see if THAT was the problem. No such luck. It kinda drives me NUTS. Lol. But I love the theme so I will deal with it.
    Last edited by theenak; 06-22-2009 at 02:12 AM.



  2. #250
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by theenak View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    Sure, on the original BBOS theme, the launcher button in the middle of the screen launched BBOS (no matter what my home page was as long as I had the launcher installed).



    I thought this one would do the same. I have the new launcher installed, I even wiped and updated my phone today to see if THAT was the problem. No such luck. It kinda drives me NUTS. Lol. But I love the theme so I will deal with it.
    That is very strange because I have mine set up the same way. I am using the new BBOS theme, have the new launcher installed and when I click the BlackberryOS launcher button it launches my browser and takes me directly to the mobile site. Hmm now you have me thinking. Let me see if I can come up with a solution for you.

  3. #251
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ripon, California (near Modesto)
    Device
    Storm 2
    Posts
    58
    Wirelessly posted

    That would thrill me to no end! I have to go to sleep now, must be up early for a meeting. Buy I will be on early in the morning again thank you again.



  4. #252
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by theenak View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    That would thrill me to no end! I have to go to sleep now, must be up early for a meeting. Buy I will be on early in the morning again thank you again.
    Sure thing. See ya tomorrow.

  5. #253
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .148 Hybrid v6
    Posts
    130
    Installed yesterday. Will post findings once it's settled in some. Seems like all new OS's take a couple of days to settle in. Until then, free application memory and battery usage isn't what it should be.

    However, I have noticed that the browser seems much faster. The accelerometer may be faster also, but not sure. Themes seem to be working (using themes made by Rellims and Natemz).

    For some reason I have to manually load QuickLaunch shortcuts every time I upgrade my OS. All other data and 3rd party apps get backed up just fine, but QuickLaunch settings get dropped.



  6. #254
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by bgunckel View Post
    Installed yesterday. Will post findings once it's settled in some. Seems like all new OS's take a couple of days to settle in. Until then, free application memory and battery usage isn't what it should be.

    However, I have noticed that the browser seems much faster. The accelerometer may be faster also, but not sure. Themes seem to be working (using themes made by Rellims and Natemz).

    For some reason I have to manually load QuickLaunch shortcuts every time I upgrade my OS. All other data and 3rd party apps get backed up just fine, but QuickLaunch settings get dropped.
    BG are you using the latest version of QL? If you access the menu on QL there is now a backup/restore function for your settings. Just choose back up and it will back up your settings to the sd card. Then when you reload your OS just go into QL and choose restore and it will fixed up for you.

    Also as a side note Patternlock has this feature in the latest round of updates

  7. #255
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by bgunckel View Post
    Installed yesterday. Will post findings once it's settled in some. Seems like all new OS's take a couple of days to settle in. Until then, free application memory and battery usage isn't what it should be.

    However, I have noticed that the browser seems much faster. The accelerometer may be faster also, but not sure. Themes seem to be working (using themes made by Rellims and Natemz).

    For some reason I have to manually load QuickLaunch shortcuts every time I upgrade my OS. All other data and 3rd party apps get backed up just fine, but QuickLaunch settings get dropped.
    in regards to QL do you have a current version 2.0X. there is a setting that allows you to save a backup file on your mem card.

    orginally yes you have to grab at least one application but once it opens you can then hit your BB menu button and click on backup/restore


    give that a try. looking forward to your findings

  8. #256
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    jinx! you can't post until someone says your name :fing26:

Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •