Page 30 of 64 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 233 to 240 of 510

  1. #233
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tucson
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    changes daily!
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    On your phone go to
    options>advanced>host routing table>click your bb button and then register now

    See if that works for you
    Bryan we have tried all that, it's strange that more than one are all experiencing the same thing at the same time. Go to the other thread and read the posts on last page.



  2. #234
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikenbekah View Post
    Bryan we have tried all that, it's strange that more than one are all experiencing the same thing at the same time. Go to the other thread and read the posts on last page.
    Mike the issue doesn't seem to affect everyone so I suggested that to see

    I posted in the other thread but I will post in here as well. I found this searching tonight on another forum

    there is a report that the servers are under maintenance until 0600.

    this seems to be affecting certain people. But if resending your service books and re registering your host routing table do not work then I would suspect you are one of the affected.

  3. #235
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Mike the issue doesn't seem to affect everyone so I suggested that to see

    I posted in the other thread but I will post in here as well. I found this searching tonight on another forum

    there is a report that the servers are under maintenance until 0600.

    this seems to be affecting certain people. But if resending your service books and re registering your host routing table do not work then I would suspect you are one of the affected.
    Thanks for the info Bryan, I was exhausting my resources and was thinking I was losing it...hahaah



  4. #236
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Thanks for the info Bryan, I was exhausting my resources and was thinking I was losing it...hahaah
    No problem

    As I said if you tried the service books and the host routing table and still no go then I would suspect that you are one of the affected my this server.

  5. #237
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ripon, California (near Modesto)
    Device
    Storm 2
    Posts
    58
    Bryan,
    I did just try sending the service book like you suggested, it didn't help unfortunately. You sure are everywhere to help!! I really appreciate it.

    Mike,
    Thanks to you too, I will hop to that thread and check it out too.



  6. #238
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tucson
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    changes daily!
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by theenak View Post
    Bryan,
    I did just try sending the service book like you suggested, it didn't help unfortunately. You sure are everywhere to help!! I really appreciate it.

    Mike,
    Thanks to you too, I will hop to that thread and check it out too.
    Sure, but it's Bryan and BBC who truly know whats up. I guess we have to go to bed with no internet? I feel like I've been bad!

  7. #239
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by theenak View Post
    Bryan,
    I did just try sending the service book like you suggested, it didn't help unfortunately. You sure are everywhere to help!! I really appreciate it.

    Mike,
    Thanks to you too, I will hop to that thread and check it out too.
    No problem

    It sounds like you are one of the lucky ones to be affected by this server issue.

  8. #240
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ripon, California (near Modesto)
    Device
    Storm 2
    Posts
    58
    exactly! bad part is my husband has it on his Curve, but not the same and I am not sure I want to hear his gloating. LOL...........A my auto text has me soooo spoiled it is actually hard to use my computer sometimes. plus takes up way to much room in bed.

Page 30 of 64 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •