Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast
Results 457 to 464 of 472

  1. #457
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    4.7.0.114
    Posts
    38
    is the media player not working right? it seems to reset my bb alot trying to upload and play songs as well with the volume seems to be overbearing at times where it would play normally on my pc but on the bb its way outta wack and sounds lie it is going to ill my speaker on some things and cant hear it on others but its all good at 1 volume on my pc



  2. #458
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by fangs87 View Post
    is the media player not working right? it seems to reset my bb alot trying to upload and play songs as well with the volume seems to be overbearing at times where it would play normally on my pc but on the bb its way outta wack and sounds lie it is going to ill my speaker on some things and cant hear it on others but its all good at 1 volume on my pc
    The only issue I am aware of with in regard to the media player is not being able to adjust volume during playback of a movie. You actually have to pause the movie in order to adjust the sound. I don't have any of the issue you are having. How did you load this? Did you wipe first or install over another OS or hybrid?

  3. #459
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    4.7.0.114
    Posts
    38
    yea i whiped 1st then put 7.1 v2 on it, never really used the media player before but i liked these songs my friend sent me so thought id put them on the phone , i used the roxio media manager to move them over that came with the destop software



  4. #460
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    3048D6B0
    Device
    9530
    OS
    The newest one
    Posts
    131
    Hmmm, just noticed that when I place a call the handset doesn't work nor the speaker phone. I have to hit the BB button then "activate handset" (or the screen to activate the speaker phone).

    running v7.2 (bluetooth is disabled)
    I perused (and searched) this thread briefly but didn't come up with any hits.

  5. #461
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by fangs87 View Post
    yea i whiped 1st then put 7.1 v2 on it, never really used the media player before but i liked these songs my friend sent me so thought id put them on the phone , i used the roxio media manager to move them over that came with the destop software
    Hmm I would recommend a re wipe and re install again if you have the time?



  6. #462
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by asnyder View Post
    Hmmm, just noticed that when I place a call the handset doesn't work nor the speaker phone. I have to hit the BB button then "activate handset" (or the screen to activate the speaker phone).

    running v7.2 (bluetooth is disabled)
    I perused (and searched) this thread briefly but didn't come up with any hits.
    By the way, have you used a headset in a while to listen to music? Sometimes it can get stuck in headset mode. If you haven't already try a battery pull.

  7. #463
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    3048D6B0
    Device
    9530
    OS
    The newest one
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    By the way, have you used a headset in a while to listen to music? Sometimes it can get stuck in headset mode. If you haven't already try a battery pull.
    Ok, it's stuck in headset mode but the battery pull didn't resolve.

  8. #464
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by asnyder View Post
    Ok, it's stuck in headset mode but the battery pull didn't resolve.
    While on a call, let's say to voicemail, connect and unconnect your headset a few times. This should reset it. Let us know how that goes.

Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •