Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 LastLast
Results 449 to 456 of 472

  1. #449
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by baadams52 View Post
    When I upgraded to v7.1 update 2. I lost memo pad. Any way to get it back?
    Did you shrink your OS before installing?



  2. #450
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by baadams52 View Post
    When I upgraded to v7.1 update 2. I lost memo pad. Any way to get it back?
    And welcome to BBOS baadams!

  3. #451
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    PIN
    304coc6e
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0.0.328
    Posts
    37
    Thanks, I did not shrink the os



  4. #452
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Powell, Ohio
    PIN
    It on the JACKASS!
    Device
    9530 Storm 9550 Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.530 by Lyricidal
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    My settings are:

    Key rate: Fast
    Tap Interval: 100
    Hover Period: 100
    Swipe Sensitivity: 6 (High)
    What does the "Key Rate" effect? My settings ar e the same as yours and Bryan except my Key Rate is set to normal.......

  5. #453
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by HarlyFan View Post
    What does the "Key Rate" effect? My settings ar e the same as yours and Bryan except my Key Rate is set to normal.......
    its how fast the key repeats after holding it down. Put it on slow, type something then hold delete. Then put it on fast, type something and hold delete and you'll see the difference.



  6. #454
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Thanks for the tips Jlevy. I'm wearing the otterbox right now and that seems to make a difference.

  7. #455
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Powell, Ohio
    PIN
    It on the JACKASS!
    Device
    9530 Storm 9550 Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.530 by Lyricidal
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    its how fast the key repeats after holding it down. Put it on slow, type something then hold delete. Then put it on fast, type something and hold delete and you'll see the difference.
    Thanks JLevy makes perfect sense........:damnit:

  8. #456
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by HarlyFan View Post
    Thanks JLevy makes perfect sense........:damnit:
    Good to hear.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •