Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
Results 425 to 432 of 472

  1. #425
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by LarzOfMarz View Post
    Well, no memory leak overnight which is a big plus. Haven't had it loaded long enough yet to judge battery or memory loss. The phone is performing extremely well, no lag or drop in signal. Video playback is flawless cept for the volume issue which is really not a big deal. I haven't tried my HD-S9 bluetooth yet as it's charging but I'll report in later on that.

    THANK YOU team BBOS and esp. BBC
    Glad to hear it Larz :fing02: keep us posted



  2. #426
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    OS 5.0.xxx
    Posts
    36
    Ok I can not seem to find this anywhere in this post, but is anyone having issues with the today function on any of the 3rd party themes they are using? I wiped prior to install and have reloaded everything now, everything seems to be fine except for the today function.

  3. #427
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Yes and no...there have been issues with themes due to the .151 files.

    What theme are you using and which os are you coming from?



  4. #428
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by futurePharmD View Post
    Ok I can not seem to find this anywhere in this post, but is anyone having issues with the today function on any of the 3rd party themes they are using? I wiped prior to install and have reloaded everything now, everything seems to be fine except for the today function.
    I havent experienced that yet, I am using appleberry and gantberry and dont have an issue with the today function. But I would review the list of themes working and not and make sure the one you have is on the list of working themes. You may also want to do a clean reload of the theme you are using if it is on the working list. I would start there first.
    Last edited by bbcrackman; 07-04-2009 at 08:36 PM.

  5. #429
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Where did you find that list bbc? I know I've seem it but can't find it?



  6. #430
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Where did you find that list bbc? I know I've seem it but can't find it?
    Here ya go Working and Non Working themes on 151

  7. #431
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Thanks! I did a search for 151 + themes with a couple variations of tags and got nothing even close.

  8. #432
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Thanks! I did a search for 151 + themes with a couple variations of tags and got nothing even close.
    haha it happens to me as well i have bad luck with the forum search :banghead:

Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •