Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
Results 385 to 392 of 472

  1. #385
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Wirelessly posted (9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by berryuser
    that worked! thanks Bryan. I choose the downgrade option as well right? going from .132 to .109
    Yep you got it



  2. #386
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Device
    Motorola Razr2
    Posts
    145
    it's platform 4.0.0.136 right?

    and if anything, I'll give .141 sfi a go if .132 doesn't work out for me.

    but my fingers are crossed :fing02:

  3. #387
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Wirelessly posted (9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by berryuser
    it's platform 4.0.0.136 right?

    and if anything, I'll give .141 sfi a go if .132 doesn't work out for me.

    but my fingers are crossed :fing02:
    Yep platform .136 is correct



  4. #388
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Device
    Motorola Razr2
    Posts
    145
    again, thanks for all the help Bryan! *adds reputation* :biglaugh:

  5. #389
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    PIN
    k is my gi
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.Leaked
    Posts
    454
    BBC, If you could give a brief description of your findings between .148 vs .141 vs .132 vs .90? If that ain't to much to ask? Since the lack of leaks lately i've been on a mission to find the best Hybrid/Radio combo and where i've tried every hybrid multiple times, i've really only tried a couple radios. Lately i've been trying to get .90 dialed in but it leaks to much on my phone and bothers me so i'm just trying to get a little radio advice. OOAK's has been the quickest with transitions and fewest clocks on my phone so tonight i'm trying that with .132 but now that you mentioned .141 i'm curious?



  6. #390
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Wirelessly posted (9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by berryuser
    again, thanks for all the help Bryan! *adds reputation* :biglaugh:
    Always my pleasure and thank you.

  7. #391
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    35

    Thumbs up

    After playing around for 3 hours trying different setup's I found what works best for me.

    ALWAYS DID A WIPE EACH TIME

    .148 base/ 7.1.2 BBC

    .132 radio

    Shrink an OS worked without any problems for me, only thing removed was extra language packs and default wallpapers.

    this is my first post but ive been following the work of LY and BBC for a while. Just felt like sharing.

    so far after 3 battery pulls no problems. 148 radio gave me random bars in my room where .132 gives me 4 solid all the time.

    No clock issues.

    Only one question, last OS i did i had a MMS issue, is that long been fixed?

    thanks

  8. #392
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by smoke1991 View Post
    After playing around for 3 hours trying different setup's I found what works best for me.

    ALWAYS DID A WIPE EACH TIME

    .148 base/ 7.1.2 BBC

    .132 radio

    Shrink an OS worked without any problems for me, only thing removed was extra language packs and default wallpapers.

    this is my first post but ive been following the work of LY and BBC for a while. Just felt like sharing.

    so far after 3 battery pulls no problems. 148 radio gave me random bars in my room where .132 gives me 4 solid all the time.

    No clock issues.

    Only one question, last OS i did i had a MMS issue, is that long been fixed?

    thanks
    Hey Smoke welcome to BBOS and thanks for sharing your findings. V7.1.2 with the radio from .132 is my favorite as well. Enjoy!

    As for your question about MMS, there should be no problem with it.

Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •