Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 329 to 336 of 472

  1. #329
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Crickee View Post
    Okay, I have used v7, v7.1 with 148 and 132 radio codes. None of these combinations have really worked well with my phone, I have had different little issues with each combo I have used. The past several days, I have been getting delays with just about anything other than the phone screen. I have reloaded v7.1 at least 3 times in the past couple of weeks. I think I am going back to v6 w/132 radio code, it was very stable for me.

    I should note that I have also tried many different themes that should work to see if that is the problem as well.
    Crickee before you do that can you try something for me Try swapping in the .109 radio and see if you like that. That is my all time favorite radio. I give it the Bryan seal of approval :fing02:



  2. #330
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Defiance, VA
    PIN
    which one? I've lost count!
    Device
    9800
    OS
    Let me check!
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Crickee before you do that can you try something for me Try swapping in the .109 radio and see if you like that. That is my all time favorite radio. I give it the Bryan seal of approval :fing02:
    :crazy: Oh ****, I already changed it. Well, I might try to reload v7.1 late tonight and swap to the 109. Which hybrid was 109 in? My brain's getting fuzzy with all the hybrids I've used since March!!! :chairfall:

  3. #331
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Crickee View Post
    :crazy: Oh ****, I already changed it. Well, I might try to reload v7.1 late tonight and swap to the 109. Which hybrid was 109 in? My brain's getting fuzzy with all the hybrids I've used since March!!! :chairfall:
    I am not sure that was Crickee I just use this radio code to improve any OS that I am on if I have issues with it.



  4. #332
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Tour 9630
    Posts
    43
    Everytime I load one of the v7's, the v7, v7.1 update 2 and the v7.1.3 when my phone boots back up I get an error that says, Uncaught exception: Application net_rim_bb_phone_app(47) is not responding; process terminated. Then the ability to click ok. I do click ok and go thru the 3 battery pulls and the phone seems to funcion fine but I didn't know if I'm missing something because I get this error message. Anyone have any idea what this error means? And since my phone works should I worry about it? I just don't want to think I have a great product when I could have an amazing product.

  5. #333
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Powell, Ohio
    PIN
    It on the JACKASS!
    Device
    9530 Storm 9550 Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.530 by Lyricidal
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by sdifw View Post
    Everytime I load one of the v7's, the v7, v7.1 update 2 and the v7.1.3 when my phone boots back up I get an error that says, Uncaught exception: Application net_rim_bb_phone_app(47) is not responding; process terminated. Then the ability to click ok. I do click ok and go thru the 3 battery pulls and the phone seems to funcion fine but I didn't know if I'm missing something because I get this error message. Anyone have any idea what this error means? And since my phone works should I worry about it? I just don't want to think I have a great product when I could have an amazing product.
    I have seen the same error message but everything seems to be OK so I do not worry about it.....



  6. #334
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by sdifw View Post
    Everytime I load one of the v7's, the v7, v7.1 update 2 and the v7.1.3 when my phone boots back up I get an error that says, Uncaught exception: Application net_rim_bb_phone_app(47) is not responding; process terminated. Then the ability to click ok. I do click ok and go thru the 3 battery pulls and the phone seems to funcion fine but I didn't know if I'm missing something because I get this error message. Anyone have any idea what this error means? And since my phone works should I worry about it? I just don't want to think I have a great product when I could have an amazing product.
    Yes, you have a corrupt file in your backup. It will be in one of your keystores or a permission backup. I would manually restore after a wipe to ensure that it does not happen. The only thing I restore after a wipe is my address book, bb messenger and my messages. Everything else I create new unless I have to have it.

  7. #335
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Tour 9630
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Yes, you have a corrupt file in your backup. It will be in one of your keystores or a permission backup. I would manually restore after a wipe to ensure that it does not happen. The only thing I restore after a wipe is my address book, bb messenger and my messages. Everything else I create new unless I have to have it.
    Thank you! Thats how I'll do it.

  8. #336
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    PA
    Device
    9550/9530/9630/8330
    OS
    All running 5.0.0.XX
    Posts
    67
    Bryan... are you running .148, BBC hybrid 7.1.3 with radio .109? If so how is that working as far as signal and memory?

Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •