Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 257 to 264 of 472

  1. #257
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by randyrkelly View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

    So what's the difference with this version.
    I know bbcrackman worked on to reduce the appearance of the hour glass, and just polished a few other things



  2. #258
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by rufunky View Post
    Ugg, my browser is no where to be found after this clean wipe and install.. I know I read about this before but I forget what was done to correct this. =(
    Check in your applications....Resend your service books Options>advanced options> host routing table>bb key> register now, then do a battery pull and you should be good to go

  3. #259
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boston MA
    Device
    Storm
    Posts
    45
    Does the hybrid have the 148 radio in it? I have erased all the os's except 132 from my PC and did another wipe and installed I am still showing platform 181. In the only CDMA folder on the drive the file says rim0x04001404.sfi.
    I guess I will try for a third time



  4. #260
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Check in your applications....Resend your service books Options>advanced options> host routing table>bb key> register now, then do a battery pull and you should be good to go
    I have Resent service books and rebooted and still nothing .. I will give her another try. (I guess third times a charm.. browsers back)

    I know this was noted somewhere in here but if I'm using 7.1 update 2 over 4.7.0.148 my phone should read what? v4.7.0.151 Platform 4.0.0.181 ??
    Last edited by rufunky; 06-25-2009 at 09:34 AM.

  5. #261
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by rufunky View Post
    I have Resent service books and rebooted and still nothing .. I will give her another try. (I guess third times a charm.. browsers back)

    I know this was noted somewhere in here but if I'm using 7.1 update 2 over 4.7.0.148 my phone should read what? v4.7.0.151 Platform 4.0.0.181 ??
    That's correct.

    Keep us posted...



  6. #262
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    That's correct.

    Keep us posted...
    I seem to still be getting the clocks... How do I tell if the upgrade from 7.0 to 7.1 was successful if both versions read v4.7.0.151 Platform 4.0.0.181?

  7. #263
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by rufunky View Post
    I seem to still be getting the clocks... How do I tell if the upgrade from 7.0 to 7.1 was successful if both versions read v4.7.0.151 Platform 4.0.0.181?
    The only way to tell is by going to advanced options > applications > bb key > modules and you will see a lot of 5.0 files and .151. Also, as far as the hour glass...unfortunately, I got them to and had to revert to .148 straight...I really love bbc's hybrids, but my phone doesn't seem to like this particular one.

    Give it a few days to settle and if you keep getting the hour glass, either reinstall or try a different hybrid, or just straight .148. Hope this helps

  8. #264
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    The only way to tell is by going to advanced options > applications > bb key > modules and you will see a lot of 5.0 files and .151. Also, as far as the hour glass...unfortunately, I got them to and had to revert to .148 straight...I really love bbc's hybrids, but my phone doesn't seem to like this particular one.

    Give it a few days to settle and if you keep getting the hour glass, either reinstall or try a different hybrid, or just straight .148. Hope this helps

    Same thing here olta.....Had to step back to .148.....It's unfortunate...I really like the transitions between the screen shots.

Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •