Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 233 to 240 of 472

  1. #233
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Steve,
    Thanks for the tip regarding memeroy cleaner.

    I disabled it when I discovered that even with it disabled the memory cleaner option on QL still does a complete clean.

    I have to agree the clock issue seems to have improved along with my already great battery life.

    Glad you pointed that out



  2. #234
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lewis Center, OH
    PIN
    304CF3F6
    Device
    Storm (9530)
    OS
    5.0.0.607 Hybrid
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    IMHO yes you should. I find BBC's 7.1.2 vastly superior to 148. Just my two cents.
    Loaded 7.1.2 last night and have had absolutely no issues at all. Definitely worth the time and effort IMHO.

  3. #235
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by tech4hire View Post
    Loaded 7.1.2 last night and have had absolutely no issues at all. Definitely worth the time and effort IMHO.
    Good to hear it is working out for you.



  4. #236
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by stevealb View Post
    Changing the permissions worked only a bit but the problem of answering the phone persisted. So, I wiped the device, loaded straight 148 and the problem disappeared. However, 148 cannot hold a candle to your hybrid, so I wiped again and reloaded the hybrid, left the default permissions, but turned off Memory Cleaning, which was set to clean while in my holster. The problem is much reduced and I'm ahppy to be back using your hybrid.

    Thanks for all of your help.
    Steve glad to hear it is gotten better for your :fing02: I wish we could nail down why some have this issue and others don't :banghead:

  5. #237
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Something I just noticed today, and I think its from .151. When you go into your phone, then call logs when you click on a name instead of getting that number/contacts call log you just get the menu... you now have to select the call log...did I miss this in earlier updates, or just notice? either way i liked it the old way



  6. #238
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    Something I just noticed today, and I think its from .151. When you go into your phone, then call logs when you click on a name instead of getting that number/contacts call log you just get the menu... you now have to select the call log...did I miss this in earlier updates, or just notice? either way i liked it the old way
    I have the same issue too. Not sure if this a 151 issue or a glitch in the hybrid. I liked it the old way too.

  7. #239
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Wirelessly posted

    Its a 151 thing, not sure if it will stay in the build but won't know until the next leak. I wouldn't be surprised if it is in 152 but I don't think we will see that one. Only time will tell.

  8. #240
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    Its a 151 thing, not sure if it will stay in the build but won't know until the next leak. I wouldn't be surprised if it is in 152 but I don't think we will see that one. Only time will tell.
    lol thanks bbc

Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •