Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 33 to 40 of 53

  1. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by a18gen View Post
    XP, i'm using my old pc instead of my laptop incase the worst should happen. im trying again. error message popped up - crackutil - file access denied!
    OK so you are on XP that is good did you extract the .exe out of the zip folder? (I usually do it to my desktop)



  2. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    storm
    Posts
    21
    i thought so, i can't find anything zipped. panicing now!

  3. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by a18gen View Post
    i thought so, i can't find anything zipped. panicing now!
    Don't panic here download crackutil Here this is a different download link. Let's try it from scratch

    Download the zip to your desktop

    Then extract the .exe to your desktop

    And then try the steps



  4. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    storm
    Posts
    21
    right im having to nip out for a while. ill be back soon. but thanksfor the help so far. im wondering if i should delete all that stuff i just downloaded and re do it later, step by step - i think because norton was on it didnt like it, and things didnt quite go to plan. ill check back later, but in the mean if anyone suddenly realises theres a link that will solve everythingthat would be ace lol - see you soon.

    OK TRYING THAT NOW! ignore what i just said lol.

  5. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by a18gen View Post
    right im having to nip out for a while. ill be back soon. but thanksfor the help so far. im wondering if i should delete all that stuff i just downloaded and re do it later, step by step - i think because norton was on it didnt like it, and things didnt quite go to plan. ill check back later, but in the mean if anyone suddenly realises theres a link that will solve everythingthat would be ace lol - see you soon.
    Ok we will be here

    and yes delete the previous version before download the link I gave you



  6. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    storm
    Posts
    21
    right ive done what you've told me.... IM IN IM IN!!!!

    right im in that file mainpulation - intermediate, and load file to device area. but i need that cod thing again....
    Last edited by a18gen; 06-18-2009 at 10:34 AM.

  7. #39
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Hey Bryan, if me and jnepsa are ever in a
    Situation where we might have to man a
    Suicide hotline... Remind us why it would
    Be a bad idea.

  8. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Hey Bryan, if me and jnepsa are ever in a
    Situation where we might have to man a
    Suicide hotline... Remind us why it would
    Be a bad idea.
    OK :lmao:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •