Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 63

  1. #25
    urbanglowcam's Avatar
    urbanglowcam is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.323
    Posts
    41
    Yeah. I uninstalled all OS software on my computer and wiped my BB. Then I installed the full version of .148 without any hybrids. After, I backed up the CDMA file from .148 and overwrote all files from the BBC zip. I then replaced the BBC CDMA file with the .148 CDMA file I backed up. Loaded up AppLoader and ran into the issue there.




  2. #26
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanglowcam View Post
    Yeah. I uninstalled all OS software on my computer and wiped my BB. Then I installed the full version of .148 without any hybrids. After, I backed up the CDMA file from .148 and overwrote all files from the BBC zip. I then replaced the BBC CDMA file with the .148 CDMA file I backed up. Loaded up AppLoader and ran into the issue there.
    So tell me what issue are your running into. Are you getting an error. Please explain the problem a little more. Thanks.

  3. #27
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by WaiTec View Post
    Is it true that some themes have problems with .151 code? I can't remember where I read that, but it sticks in my head. I tried V7 and couldn't get to all my apps. I had to revert back to V6 over .148.
    yes, many themes dont play nice with the .151 files

  4. #28
    rsl5150's Avatar
    rsl5150 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    15
    Once this is installed will it show as 5.0.100 or 4.7.0.151 in options/about? Thanks!

  5. #29
    WaiTec's Avatar
    WaiTec is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Olympia, WA
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 but may need to return to BBC's v8.5
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    yes, many themes dont play nice with the .151 files
    Will the default zen theme work?

  6. #30
    blackberrymylife is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 953
    OS
    4.7.0.114 hybrid
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by rsl5150 View Post
    Once this is installed will it show as 5.0.100 or 4.7.0.151 in options/about? Thanks!
    I havent tried it myself but It should read 4.7.0.151

  7. #31
    rsl5150's Avatar
    rsl5150 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by WaiTec View Post
    Will the default zen theme work?
    fyi...I'm running the BBampd Green theme w/o any issues. Hope that helps ;-)

  8. #32
    rsl5150's Avatar
    rsl5150 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by blackberrymylife View Post
    I havent tried it myself but It should read 4.7.0.151
    Cool.....thanks!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •