BBC/Lyricidal Hybrid With 5.0.0.100?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 67

Thread: BBC/Lyricidal Hybrid With 5.0.0.100?

  1. #1
    terribL_T's Avatar
    terribL_T is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow terribL_T On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    OH
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Latest & Greatest
    Posts
    107
    Liked
    0 times

    Talking BBC/Lyricidal Hybrid With 5.0.0.100?

    Soooo....do you guys think this warrants a new hybrid? As fast as the browser in V7 is hopefully the .100 attributes will push it even further. I can't lie I'm just fiending :439::bigeyes:




  2. #2
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by terribL_T View Post
    Soooo....do you guys think this warrants a new hybrid? As fast as the browser in V7 is hopefully the .100 attributes will push it even further. I can't lie I'm just fiending :439::bigeyes:
    With BBC you never know

  3. #3
    HarlyFan's Avatar
    HarlyFan is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Powell, Ohio
    PIN
    It on the JACKASS!
    Device
    9530 Storm 9550 Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.530 by Lyricidal
    Posts
    469
    Liked
    0 times
    I'm sure BBC has already looked into the possibilities!

  4. #4
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    He hasn't talked with me in days so either he is in the lab working hard, or doesn't like me anymore :chairfall:

    I hope for the first one :crying:

  5. #5
    terribL_T's Avatar
    terribL_T is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow terribL_T On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    OH
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Latest & Greatest
    Posts
    107
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    He hasn't talked with me in days so either he is in the lab working hard, or doesn't like me anymore :chairfall:

    I hope for the first one :crying:
    You and me both brother. Even with V7 sometimes my gf's G1 beats mine in side by side speed test loading pages on the net :censored:

  6. #6
    sezaro21's Avatar
    sezaro21 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Palm Coast, Florida
    PIN
    30FB2BA0
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Seanren V6 Hybrid ov
    Posts
    209
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by terribL_T View Post
    You and me both brother. Even with V7 sometimes my gf's G1 beats mine in side by side speed test loading pages on the net :censored:
    I compared my internet speed with a co-worker who has the Iphone. She always beats me on the internet speed. We both had our signal stregnth maxed out. Is the Iphone quicker. I thought with all these update and hybrids we would have a phone that beats the Iphone. I'm I wrong?

    I really hope BBC is in the lab. I really liked his V7 hybrid but decided to try Lyricidal's new hybrid for a bit. With Lyricidals hybrid I get a lot less spiining clocks then with BBC but the internet speed doesn't seem to be as quick. It is getting faster everyday it's on my phone. I hope the new 5.0 files really speed things up.

  7. #7
    SoCalMiles's Avatar
    SoCalMiles is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow SoCalMiles On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    PIN
    k is my gi
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.Leaked
    Posts
    454
    Liked
    0 times
    Do BBC and Lyricidal ever collaborate on Hybrids? Wouldn't that be like 2 great minds coming together? Or are their hybrids very similar with just a few personal preferences that are different? Either way some new leak needs to drop cause I'm getting anxious. I'm about to load up lyricidal's hybrid just so i feel like I'm doing something new. COME ON LEAKS!!! :17::17:

  8. #8
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    He hasn't talked with me in days so either he is in the lab working hard, or doesn't like me anymore :chairfall:

    I hope for the first one :crying:
    I'm going to have to go with the first one there Bry :afro:

  9. #9
    SoCalMiles's Avatar
    SoCalMiles is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow SoCalMiles On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    PIN
    k is my gi
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.Leaked
    Posts
    454
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I'm going to have to go with the first one there Bry :afro:
    thank god

  10. #10
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sezaro21 View Post
    I compared my internet speed with a co-worker who has the Iphone. She always beats me on the internet speed. We both had our signal stregnth maxed out. Is the Iphone quicker. I thought with all these update and hybrids we would have a phone that beats the Iphone. I'm I wrong?

    I really hope BBC is in the lab. I really liked his V7 hybrid but decided to try Lyricidal's new hybrid for a bit. With Lyricidals hybrid I get a lot less spiining clocks then with BBC but the internet speed doesn't seem to be as quick. It is getting faster everyday it's on my phone. I hope the new 5.0 files really speed things up.
    It's known that AT&T's 3G system is faster than Verizons. They are close but AT&T does win. It's not the hybrid or the radio we are limited by vzw's network. However, I am in Los Angeles and my woman has an iPhone and I beat here 9 times out of 10.

    So the files whether they come from 5.0 or 10.0 don't matter they can be as fast the network they are tied to.

  11. #11
    sezaro21's Avatar
    sezaro21 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Palm Coast, Florida
    PIN
    30FB2BA0
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Seanren V6 Hybrid ov
    Posts
    209
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I'm going to have to go with the first one there Bry :afro:
    Any word on when we might be seeing this new hybrid.

  12. #12
    skeletallightning's Avatar
    skeletallightning is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    NJ
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.591
    Posts
    130
    Liked
    0 times
    from past os's, it seems like lyricidal is more likely than bbc to experiment with files from an os made for a different model. i would be very excited if one of them was working on a new hybrid.
    i would turn it all in for late nights and impossible dreams.

  13. #13
    sezaro21's Avatar
    sezaro21 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Palm Coast, Florida
    PIN
    30FB2BA0
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Seanren V6 Hybrid ov
    Posts
    209
    Liked
    1 times
    As of 2AM this morning Lyricidal has had the new release out. It contains 85 5.0.100 files in it. I'm loadiong it once I get home.:biggthumpup:

  14. #14
    terribL_T's Avatar
    terribL_T is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow terribL_T On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    OH
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Latest & Greatest
    Posts
    107
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73
    Quote Originally Posted by sezaro21 View Post
    I compared my internet speed with a co-worker who has the Iphone. She always beats me on the internet speed. We both had our signal stregnth maxed out. Is the Iphone quicker. I thought with all these update and hybrids we would have a phone that beats the Iphone. I'm I wrong?

    I really hope BBC is in the lab. I really liked his V7 hybrid but decided to try Lyricidal's new hybrid for a bit. With Lyricidals hybrid I get a lot less spiining clocks then with BBC but the internet speed doesn't seem to be as quick. It is getting faster everyday it's on my phone. I hope the new 5.0 files really speed things up.
    It's known that AT&T's 3G system is faster than Verizons. They are close but AT&T does win. It's not the hybrid or the radio we are limited by vzw's network. However, I am in Los Angeles and my woman has an iPhone and I beat here 9 times out of 10.

    So the files whether they come from 5.0 or 10.0 don't matter they can be as fast the network they are tied to.
    What about T-Mobile?

  15. #15
    SoCalMiles's Avatar
    SoCalMiles is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow SoCalMiles On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    PIN
    k is my gi
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.Leaked
    Posts
    454
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sezaro21 View Post
    As of 2AM this morning Lyricidal has had the new release out. It contains 85 5.0.100 files in it. I'm loadiong it once I get home.:biggthumpup:
    Let me know how it is i'm bored a may load it

  16. #16
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Bryan youre still my bro, as jlevy said just been working on it. I dont just throw these things together. They do take a little time to minimize the bugs and to produce a dependable Hybrid. But it is getting pretty sweet if I do say so myself...

  17. #17
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Bryan youre still my bro, as jlevy said just been working on it. I dont just throw these things together. They do take a little time to minimize the bugs and to produce a dependable Hybrid. But it is getting pretty sweet if I do say so myself...
    Yeah :arms:BBC still likes me

    Now about what you are working on :32::32:

  18. #18
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    4 times
    I am getting excited now! :lmao:

  19. #19
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    I like the news...bbcrackman, you and lyricidal are ahead of the game with these hybrids

  20. #20
    LarzOfMarz is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Omaha NE
    PIN
    Head
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.419
    Posts
    55
    Liked
    0 times
    Just be careful with those beakers and for your safety don't forget the wizzy cap... those aren't just for show you know!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •