BBC/Lyricidal Hybrid With 5.0.0.100? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 67 of 67

Thread: BBC/Lyricidal Hybrid With 5.0.0.100?

  1. #61
    gordtm's Avatar
    gordtm is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Liked
    3 times

    Which hybrid is the best

    I wonder if anyone has seen this poll going on at the other forum:
    To Date Which Hybrid has the least amount of problem. - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com




  2. #62
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gordtm View Post
    I wonder if anyone has seen this poll going on at the other forum:
    To Date Which Hybrid has the least amount of problem. - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    Doesn't surprise me. That site has given BBC's hybrid a tough time. Here's my personal ranking after trying out all three under the same condition.

    1. BBC
    2. Lyric
    3. OOAK

  3. #63
    gordtm's Avatar
    gordtm is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Doesn't surprise me. That site has given BBC's hybrid a tough time. Here's my personal ranking after trying out all three under the same condition.

    1. BBC
    2. Lyric
    3. OOAK
    Have you tried the Lyricidal Hybrid with the latest June 13th update?

  4. #64
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gordtm View Post
    Have you tried the Lyricidal Hybrid with the latest June 13th update?
    Yep didn't like it at all (or at least my phone didn't). Booted with the lowest memory to date, found it sluggish (i.e. lots of spinning clock) browsing was not nearly as fast as the last version from BBC. The only real upside to it is that themes work which to me don't really matter much because I'm not that into them.

  5. #65
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Yep didn't like it at all (or at least my phone didn't). Booted with the lowest memory to date, found it sluggish (i.e. lots of spinning clock) browsing was not nearly as fast as the last version from BBC. The only real upside to it is that themes work which to me don't really matter much because I'm not that into them.
    Josh, that's the one I told you about? I am still shocked how these stinkin' storms respond so differently to OS...cause mine loves it!!! mfg:

  6. #66
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Josh, that's the one I told you about? I am still shocked how these stinkin' storms respond so differently to OS...cause mine loves it!!! mfg:
    I know it's crazy, 10 phones 10 different results. I guess you just go with what works best with your phone.

  7. #67
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I know it's crazy, 10 phones 10 different results. I guess you just go with what works best with your phone.
    So true...well RIM better start making 1,000,000 variations of OS's

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •