Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 25

  1. #9
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Good to hear Gabriel



  2. #10
    gabriel's Avatar
    gabriel is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Device
    Blackberry
    OS
    hybrid
    Posts
    372
    Here's another for you....:
    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/9...id-9500-a.html

    try it out... since you have a 9530... you can try swapping the radio with a 9530 radio..
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Good to hear Gabriel

  3. #11
    HellsAngel81 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.140
    Posts
    23
    can anyone tell me if this is a multilanguage edition? i am intrested in having greek as an input language?



  4. #12
    gabriel's Avatar
    gabriel is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Device
    Blackberry
    OS
    hybrid
    Posts
    372
    it is not a multilanguage edition... but...
    if you just use it on your current OS(which supports multilanguage) installation folder...it will work...
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsAngel81 View Post
    can anyone tell me if this is a multilanguage edition? i am intrested in having greek as an input language?

  5. #13
    HellsAngel81 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.140
    Posts
    23
    i already run a 141/5.0.0.93. so if i use this folder i will get a 141/5.0.100 one! correct?



  6. #14
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsAngel81 View Post
    i already run a 141/5.0.0.93. so if i use this folder i will get a 141/5.0.100 one! correct?
    Welcome to BBOS.

    Yes that is correct.

  7. #15
    chuckbert's Avatar
    chuckbert is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Device
    Storm 9500
    Posts
    16

    Talking beta 2

    hi there!

    ok, after being off for the weekend i decided to give your baby a second chance...:cool2:
    the ram seems to be ok (38MB), the whole thing feels quite snappy!
    i´ll check how good the receiption of the .148 radio is compared to the .151 and let u all know!

    regards

    chuckbert

  8. #16
    gabriel's Avatar
    gabriel is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Device
    Blackberry
    OS
    hybrid
    Posts
    372
    Thanks.
    Please let us know what you find out.

    Quote Originally Posted by chuckbert View Post
    hi there!

    ok, after being off for the weekend i decided to give your baby a second chance...:cool2:
    the ram seems to be ok (38MB), the whole thing feels quite snappy!
    i´ll check how good the receiption of the .148 radio is compared to the .151 and let u all know!

    regards

    chuckbert

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •