List of utilities needed/commonly used to install leaked/hybrid OS
I just thought it would be a good idea to create a thread on this... it can be a single source solution for anyone who might need them...
The list should include the following:
- Tools used to wipe device memory or to reset to factory settings http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/3...nife-beta.html JL CMDR
- Tools used to shrink leaked/hybrid OS: Shrink A OS
- Tools used to swap radio files Swap A Radio
- Tools used to crack/delete pre-loaded stuff
- Commonly used memory management tools
Mods please help!!!
Last edited by Bryan; 06-08-2009 at 03:26 PM.
How come no one seems to mention Storm Shrink.
I personally think it's an excellent app.
It is a good app I agree I have been using Shrink A OS since day one and I am just accustom to it :lmao:
Originally Posted by gordtm
BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife is a very nice app for wiping a device. Also JL Commander is very common.
gabriel I I am updated the OP with the apps for now
Originally Posted by Bryan
JLC, CRACKUTIL, CRACKMEM- to wipe
storm shrink and hybridizer by holip.
meterberry for memory management
can't forget the Meterberry :-)
Originally Posted by jnepsa
Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)
BRYAN ARE YOU OFF THE WAGON?:11:
Yep still running Meterberry dry
Originally Posted by jasonfyc
Great job Gabriel! :arms:
Oh don't forget PC!
Last edited by olta777; 06-08-2009 at 05:15 PM.
Tags for this Thread