Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 26

  1. #9
    snunes is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Idaho
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0.0.323
    Posts
    46
    Wirelessly posted

    I have vista home 32bit and I have done that already bryan. I am following the same steps I always use without problems. Seams like something changed with the dm update.



  2. #10
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by snunes View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    I have vista home 32bit and I have done that already bryan. I am following the same steps I always use without problems. Seams like something changed with the dm update.
    Have you tired using loader instead of DM?

  3. #11
    snunes is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Idaho
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0.0.323
    Posts
    46
    Wirelessly posted

    Yes I use loader.exe I have not tried using dm I only mentioned it because I started having problems after it updated.



  4. #12
    cruznthru's Avatar
    cruznthru is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Posts
    793
    Same problem here, I just deleted / uninstalled and re-downloaded DM 4.7 and the 148 update....keep you posted for the resolution.

  5. #13
    bb9530 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PIN
    3050XXXX
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Running OS 5.0.0.3XX
    Posts
    242
    A couple days, my BB "die"!
    Disciption:
    I just used my BB 1 month, during calling, my BB stopped working, I pulled out the bettery but it was not to work. at that time, I gessed that was due to old ROM, and I upgraded the new one (official 148) by C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader but the PC could not detect the PIN of device.
    I tried...but could not.
    I wiped the device as your guideline but I just received "unable to open port Command completed". So now I can not do anythings. So how Can I do for this.
    Many thanks in advance



  6. #14
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by bb9530 View Post
    A couple days, my BB "die"!
    Disciption:
    I just used my BB 1 month, during calling, my BB stopped working, I pulled out the bettery but it was not to work. at that time, I gessed that was due to old ROM, and I upgraded the new one (official 148) by C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader but the PC could not detect the PIN of device.
    I tried...but could not.
    I wiped the device as your guideline but I just received "unable to open port Command completed". So now I can not do anythings. So how Can I do for this.
    Many thanks in advance
    BB try following the steps in this post and see if that fixes the problem for you

    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...ze-device.html

  7. #15
    bb9530 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PIN
    3050XXXX
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Running OS 5.0.0.3XX
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    BB try following the steps in this post and see if that fixes the problem for you

    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...ze-device.html
    Thanks a lot, I will report you result. Hope It will survice me

  8. #16
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by bb9530 View Post
    Thanks a lot, I will report you result. Hope It will survice me
    Let us know if that doesn't work we will get you up and running

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •