Page 81 of 83 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 LastLast
Results 641 to 648 of 663

  1. #641
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Device
    Motorola Razr2
    Posts
    145

    please help!

    Hey guys, I'm having a little trouble and I hope you guys can help me. I read the tutorial on how to install the v7 hybrid thing.


    I have the leaked .148 software on my phone ever since it got leaked. I just installed the leaked .148 software again on my laptop from the link provided in this thread. Now when I use Apploader, it gives me an error saying that it experienced a problem and has to close. I deleted the vendor file and wiped my phone by going to options->security options-> general settings -> wipe handheld

    now I'm stuck and don't know what to do!

    the hybrid was installed in the correct pathway and on my phone the OS is .148.

    Am I a lost cause? :17:



  2. #642
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by berryuser View Post
    Hey guys, I'm having a little trouble and I hope you guys can help me. I read the tutorial on how to install the v7 hybrid thing.


    I have the leaked .148 software on my phone ever since it got leaked. I just installed the leaked .148 software again on my laptop from the link provided in this thread. Now when I use Apploader, it gives me an error saying that it experienced a problem and has to close. I deleted the vendor file and wiped my phone by going to options->security options-> general settings -> wipe handheld

    now I'm stuck and don't know what to do!

    the hybrid was installed in the correct pathway and on my phone the OS is .148.

    Am I a lost cause? :17:

    First of all welcome to BlackberryOS Berryuser

    OK let's start from scratch

    Delete any OS off of your PC with control panel (add/remove) then navigate to the OS folder c>program files>common files>research in motion>shared>loader and delete any files left over in there

    Install .148 on your PC again
    Install V7 over .148 again
    Delete vendor file and unplug from the internet then launch loader and try again

    On a side note what you did when you wiped your phone was just wiping off your personal information. When we talk about wiping your phone we mean with a 3rd party program that wipes everything including the OS off your phone and leaves you with a "reload software 507" error on your phone.

    If the above steps don't work for you then we can walk you through wiping your phone and doing it.

  3. #643
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Device
    Motorola Razr2
    Posts
    145
    Thanks for the welcome Bryan!

    So I followed your steps and still a no go, the apploader just freezes up and crashes and windows had to close it.

    Now I'm all ears on the 3rd party wipe software you told me about. Is it freeware?



  4. #644
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by berryuser View Post
    Thanks for the welcome Bryan!

    So I followed your steps and still a no go, the apploader just freezes up and crashes and windows had to close it.

    Now I'm all ears on the 3rd party wipe software you told me about. Is it freeware?
    Did you wipe using JL commander. I will send you the link. I had the same problem with apploader crashing and this helped.

  5. #645
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by berryuser View Post
    Thanks for the welcome Bryan!

    So I followed your steps and still a no go, the apploader just freezes up and crashes and windows had to close it.

    Now I'm all ears on the 3rd party wipe software you told me about. Is it freeware?
    Try this program to wipe you phone completely

    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/s...nife-beta.html



  6. #646
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Here is the link for wiping and a step by step video:

    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...commander.html

  7. #647
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Device
    Motorola Razr2
    Posts
    145
    is JLCommander and the BBSAK program the same thing? Or should I use JLCommander thanks to the how-to link provided by jlevy?

    Sorry I'm new to all of this and this is my potentially first hybrid install

  8. #648
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by berryuser View Post
    is JLCommander and the BBSAK program the same thing? Or should I use JLCommander thanks to the how-to link provided by jlevy?

    Sorry I'm new to all of this and this is my potentially first hybrid install
    They do the same thing

    I usually don't recommend JL do to it using the DOS interface (which scares a lot of people), but you are correct I would use his link do to the how to guide

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •