Page 56 of 83 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 448 of 663

  1. #441
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Jersey
    PIN
    30569658
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v4.7.0.148
    Posts
    136
    Off subject but... how do I take out the default pix and ringtones off my storm???



  2. #442
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeanywhere View Post
    I did the whole hybrid 5.0 and took mad donkey shit out and I did what you said and installed V7 and funny thing is it's at 53.3mb after reset. No additional apps installed.. Scared I install 3rd party, its gonna go back to my 24.4MB bs. LOL
    :lmao: Gee you really need to trim that fat on those apps. But in all seriousness if your phone isn't lagging don't worry about the memory. I have kicked the habit and I feel great

  3. #443
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Jersey
    PIN
    30569658
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v4.7.0.148
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    :lmao: Gee you really need to trim that fat on those apps. But in all seriousness if your phone isn't lagging don't worry about the memory. I have kicked the habit and I feel great
    Need to trim my bb and my fat A** to shape. LMAO but overall I think I will hand pick few apps to its advantage.



  4. #444
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Jersey
    PIN
    30569658
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v4.7.0.148
    Posts
    136
    oh no... V7 let me down. Tried to install a new theme and it rebooted.

  5. #445
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeanywhere View Post
    oh no... V7 let me down. Tried to install a new theme and it rebooted.
    I warned you :lmao:



  6. #446
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Jersey
    PIN
    30569658
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v4.7.0.148
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I warned you :lmao:
    So I can't use any themes on V7???

  7. #447
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeanywhere View Post
    So I can't use any themes on V7???
    No you can it is just a lot of them will not work with the .151 files head over to this thread and take a look at the ones that will and the ones that won't. It is still being updated daily

    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...s-w-151-a.html

  8. #448
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Jersey
    PIN
    30569658
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v4.7.0.148
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    No you can it is just a lot of them will not work with the .151 files head over to this thread and take a look at the ones that will and the ones that won't. It is still being updated daily

    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...s-w-151-a.html
    Thank you Yoda...

Page 56 of 83 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •