Page 45 of 83 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Results 353 to 360 of 663

  1. #353
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeanywhere View Post
    Here is where I am... I downloaded 4.6 DM and I downloaded Leaked .148 and also the V7.
    Got it to work this morning upon Loader... BUT it said something about device issues now can't go nowhere...
    Alright Gee let's do the following

    Go to control panel add/remove programs - and list what is says for blackberry software installed on your phone



  2. #354
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by sword777 View Post
    are you here
    I am Sword

    So tell me where you left off last night and what the issue is

  3. #355
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    storm
    OS
    .148
    Posts
    44
    hey if iam bothering you iam sorry..



  4. #356
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by sword777 View Post
    hey if iam bothering you iam sorry..
    Not at all Sword I had a good nights sleep and I have a fresh pot of coffee made so I am ready to go.

  5. #357
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Jersey
    PIN
    30569658
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v4.7.0.148
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Alright Gee let's do the following

    Go to control panel add/remove programs - and list what is says for blackberry software installed on your phone
    Blackberry Desktop Software 4.7
    Blackberry Device Software v4.7.0 for the Blackberry 9530 smartphone.



  6. #358
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    storm
    OS
    .148
    Posts
    44
    ok after you left some guy told me to wipe the phone ,,i did and now i have an error 507. and when i go to put the files on it , it does not give me a pin number.

  7. #359
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by sword777 View Post
    ok after you left some guy told me to wipe the phone ,,i did and now i have an error 507. and when i go to put the files on it , it does not give me a pin number.
    Ok since wiping your phone have you rebooted your PC? that should allow the PC to recognize your phone. Give that a shot and let me know

  8. #360
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeanywhere View Post
    Blackberry Desktop Software 4.7
    Blackberry Device Software v4.7.0 for the Blackberry 9530 smartphone.
    I thought you said you downloaded desktop manager 4.6?

    From your list is show you have 4.7 and the .148 OS installed on your PC which is where we want to be.

Page 45 of 83 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •