Page 21 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 168 of 663

  1. #161
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    VA Beach
    PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    Posts
    735
    pm me so i can get this done



  2. #162
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Udine - Italy
    PIN
    20d46f51
    Device
    Storm 9500 & Bold 90
    OS
    4.7.0.141 - 4.6.0.26
    Posts
    24

    Cool

    Hi guys! Good job!!!
    You're great! It's fantastic!.....
    But this hybrid...is not for 9500 users? Is true?
    Excuse for my english...i'm italian...ufffff...i want this hybrid in my storm!!:You_Rock_Emoticon:

  3. #163
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by NIRVANA View Post
    Hi guys! Good job!!!
    You're great! It's fantastic!.....
    But this hybrid...is not for 9500 users? Is true?
    Excuse for my english...i'm italian...ufffff...i want this hybrid in my storm!!:You_Rock_Emoticon:
    There had been a hybrid made by one of our members Gabriel you can click the link below and to check it out

    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/9...-v7-151-a.html



  4. #164
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Jersey
    PIN
    30569658
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v4.7.0.148
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Remove your theme from the load the .151 files do not place nice with a lot of themes.
    I think I have to go back to standard .148 and then redo V7

  5. #165
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    VA Beach
    PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    Posts
    735
    i would rather do this with talking to someone so without using the computer is there anyone i could call to make sure i don't brick my phone



  6. #166
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    VA Beach
    PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    Posts
    735
    i guess i will try it this way hope i can hit F5 enough times

  7. #167
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by watkins View Post
    i would rather do this with talking to someone so without using the computer is there anyone i could call to make sure i don't brick my phone
    You won't brick it I would be happy to walk through it using BBOS IM if you prefer?

  8. #168
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    VA Beach
    PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    Posts
    735
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    You won't brick it I would be happy to walk through it using BBOS IM if you prefer?
    lets rock!!!!!!!!

Page 21 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •