Page 19 of 83 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Results 145 to 152 of 663

  1. #145
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    i installed bbcrackman v7 successfully on my 9500!!
    this is what i did:
    - unzipped the files to the location
    - replaced all .148 and .132 files with .151 files
    - used shrink-a-os
    - installed the hybrid on my 9500 using APPLOADER

    since then... it has been runnig smoothly with approx. 49 MB memory so far...
    thanks bbcrackman...
    Outstanding to hear gabriel and thanks for the step by step



  2. #146
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    i installed bbcrackman v7 successfully on my 9500!!
    this is what i did:
    - unzipped the files to the location
    - replaced all .148 and .132 files with .151 files
    - used shrink-a-os
    - installed the hybrid on my 9500 using APPLOADER

    since then... it has been runnig smoothly with approx. 49 MB memory so far...
    thanks bbcrackman...
    Awesome!!! It's always great to hear positive results

  3. #147
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Device
    blackberry storm
    Posts
    8
    question also if i have the software 4.7.0.148 already do i have to download it again when i get v7?



  4. #148
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by ronpanganiban View Post
    question also if i have the software 4.7.0.148 already do i have to download it again when i get v7?
    If you have it on your PC then no just install V7 over it.

  5. #149
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Device
    blackberry storm
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    If you have it on your PC then no just install V7 over it.
    thanks again.



  6. #150
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by ronpanganiban View Post
    thanks again.
    Anytime

  7. #151
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Device
    Blackberry
    OS
    hybrid
    Posts
    372

    Smile BBcrackman v7 for 9500

    i just started a new thread for 9500 users providing a link of the BBcrackman v7/.151 OS i used...
    hope it produces good results for others too...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Outstanding to hear gabriel and thanks for the step by step

  8. #152
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Device
    Storm
    Posts
    41
    BBC have you tested any other radio files with this release?
    I used .109 with V6 and had amazing results especially with battery life.

Page 19 of 83 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •