Page 86 of 91 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 688 of 725

  1. #681
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by toytooii View Post
    Have you tried to run it without Pandora and Aim installed and did you have the same problem? Might want to see if either of them is the offender.
    +1 to that. Pandora needs to go the memory penalty box.



  2. #682
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    184
    Anyone know what could be causing the issue with the non responsive phone keypad/answer keys?

  3. #683
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by rufunky View Post
    Anyone know what could be causing the issue with the non responsive phone keypad/answer keys?
    Sometimes when your memory dips below 5mb that can do it. Also, just my experience but Viigo caused my keyboard and overall performace to lag. If you have any open programs close them as this will help improve performance. From the home screen hold the BB button and it will show you which programs are currently being used.



  4. #684
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Sometimes when your memory dips below 5mb that can do it. Also, just my experience but Viigo caused my keyboard and overall performace to lag. If you have any open programs close them as this will help improve performance. From the home screen hold the BB button and it will show you which programs are currently being used.
    Thanks , well when this has happened my memory has been 35 - 50 mb (most Ive had on any OS ..

    I don't have viigo installed but I will try closing any open apps when it happens again.

    In the mean time if anyone has any other suggestions I'm all eyes.

  5. #685
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by rufunky View Post
    Thanks , well when this has happened my memory has been 35 - 50 mb (most Ive had on any OS ..

    I don't have viigo installed but I will try closing any open apps when it happens again.

    In the mean time if anyone has any other suggestions I'm all eyes.
    I have the same problem. I always need to use the touchscreen answering button, but it really doesn't bother me much. My memory is also above 35MB.



  6. #686
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901

    Bluetooth

    I sometimes use Bluetooth to connect my BB to my pc in order to backup or sync. I tried it for the first time with v7 yesterday and got an Unknown error.
    It always worked on previous versions.

  7. #687
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    .713
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler51 View Post
    I have the same problem. I always need to use the touchscreen answering button, but it really doesn't bother me much. My memory is also above 35MB.
    Isn't it ironic that in previous leaks it was the soft answer key that was unresponsive and now it's the hard phone key!

    I have had the same problem intermittently. I find it happens when I'm answering the phone out of my holster and it is transitioning between landscape and portrait. I wonder if the Storm needs to finish going to portrait first before the phone button is responsive.

  8. #688
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PIN
    304A5F4C
    Device
    9530
    OS
    148 v7.2
    Posts
    10
    When added to the Chinese?

Page 86 of 91 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •