Page 75 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 593 to 600 of 725

  1. #593
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Cambria, CA
    PIN
    306E2428
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    .148 v7
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    myronbg,

    i, as well as some other members are not able to log in to bis right now. it is saying my username and password is invalid, so you might be putting in the correct info and its just down right now.
    Yep... I tried various things but, for me, it's been 3 days.... so I guess I'll wait until tomorrow... good thing that I rarely send emails via the BB!



  2. #594
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Myronbg View Post
    Yep... I tried various things but, for me, it's been 3 days.... so I guess I'll wait until tomorrow... good thing that I rarely send emails via the BB!
    Myronbg take a look at this thread it might explain some things

    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...html#post45680

  3. #595
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1

    Cool Custom Theme Problems?

    I've browsed through the thread but there are so many to read I am not sure if my question has been answered. I am having problems with custom themes not working properly. The App Menu button seems to cause the phone to freeze and doesn't pull up the app screen at all. Also I've noticed that several custom themes don't rotate properly. I have tried a few themes from Elecite and KD Designs (his htc touch theme). The default Zen theme works perfectly.

    I did a complete wipe before installing the hybrid and used the 148 OS.

    Any ideas? I really need to use a Today style theme since I need to see my calendar quicker.

    Thanks



  4. #596
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by penorwood View Post
    I've browsed through the thread but there are so many to read I am not sure if my question has been answered. I am having problems with custom themes not working properly. The App Menu button seems to cause the phone to freeze and doesn't pull up the app screen at all. Also I've noticed that several custom themes don't rotate properly. I have tried a few themes from Elecite and KD Designs (his htc touch theme). The default Zen theme works perfectly.

    I did a complete wipe before installing the hybrid and used the 148 OS.

    Any ideas? I really need to use a Today style theme since I need to see my calendar quicker.

    Thanks
    Some themes are not working properly with 151 this is a know bug. Check out the following link for themes that do work ok.


    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...s-w-151-a.html

  5. #597
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee/Chicago/Mosul
    PIN
    30657F77
    Device
    STORM 9530
    OS
    .148
    Posts
    45
    I installed V7 about 5 days ago, re-installed my ATT service books, then reloaded my backed up file to my phone. I noticed that I am unable to change the time and the date; the only way I can change the time is by selecting a different time zone.



  6. #598
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by MASERATIGUY View Post
    I installed V7 about 5 days ago, re-installed my ATT service books, then reloaded my backed up file to my phone. I noticed that I am unable to change the time and the date; the only way I can change the time is by selecting a different time zone.
    crackutil can synchronize your pc time with your device

  7. #599
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolantis View Post
    crackutil can synchronize your pc time with your device
    That's good to know Neo. Perhaps I should dig Crackutil out from the mothballs

  8. #600
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    That's good to know Neo. Perhaps I should dig Crackutil out from the mothballs
    it's a nice all in one program.

Page 75 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •