Page 71 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 568 of 725

  1. #561
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Blackberry Storm
    OS
    BBcrackman's V6
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    No, this issue is more to do with the SFI. Are you using .148 SFI (Radio code). I would recommend using either 132 or 109 as those seems to be peoples favorite.
    well, i did a swap to a .109 radio code, but im still getting the clock, whenever i open a app thats has not been opened before, i dunno that might be a coincidence, but definitely im getting a clock more often then v6. ill try .132 and see whats up. thanks. its weird i seem to get a faster response here then crackberry, not hatin the crackberry family but ya kno.



  2. #562
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyBLAZE87 View Post
    well, i did a swap to a .109 radio code, but im still getting the clock, whenever i open a app thats has not been opened before, i dunno that might be a coincidence, but definitely im getting a clock more often then v6. ill try .132 and see whats up. thanks. its weird i seem to get a faster response here then crackberry, not hatin the crackberry family but ya kno.
    Johnny did you do a wipe of the phone before install? Did you shrink when installing V7?

  3. #563
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyBLAZE87 View Post
    well, i did a swap to a .109 radio code, but im still getting the clock, whenever i open a app thats has not been opened before, i dunno that might be a coincidence, but definitely im getting a clock more often then v6. ill try .132 and see whats up. thanks. its weird i seem to get a faster response here then crackberry, not hatin the crackberry family but ya kno.
    Def give 132 a shot, that is what I am using now and everything is running nice. I maybe see the clock once a day which I am not complaining about. One thing to keep in mind is that these hybrids take a little while to settle in. So once you install 132 you may to give 24-48 hours to give it a chance to reach equilibrium (so to speak).



  4. #564
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Blackberry Storm
    OS
    BBcrackman's V6
    Posts
    6
    also, i was wondering if this version fixed the audio boost issue. the one that mutes or lowers the volume way down, when a message or notifications come in. i seemed to have that alot with hybrids. every time it moves to a next song if the media player is not in front of all the other apps i cant hear any music. i heard Oneofakind's hybrid fixed this issue, but i was wondering about BBcrackmans, if not how do you fix that? is it a .cod file issue or something else? i know i have alot of questions, but i just want my storm to run like its supposed to

  5. #565
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Blackberry Storm
    OS
    BBcrackman's V6
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Johnny did you do a wipe of the phone before install? Did you shrink when installing V7?
    yea, i did a wipe with the new BSAK(blackberry swiss army knife) i dunno thats a effective way to wipe, but thats what i did.



  6. #566
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Quebec
    PIN
    24BF40D5
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.0.10.85
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Yes please do it helps to know what radios are preforming for people.
    I had a good time with the 132 in the recent past so because I'm not a gambler I just swapped for the 132. Thanmks for the help again. People here are devoted to the cause and don't judge your level of experience and that is really appreciated.

  7. #567
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyBLAZE87 View Post
    yea, i did a wipe with the new BSAK(blackberry swiss army knife) i dunno thats a effective way to wipe, but thats what i did.
    yes that one works quite well.

  8. #568
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyBLAZE87 View Post
    also, i was wondering if this version fixed the audio boost issue. the one that mutes or lowers the volume way down, when a message or notifications come in. i seemed to have that alot with hybrids. every time it moves to a next song if the media player is not in front of all the other apps i cant hear any music. i heard Oneofakind's hybrid fixed this issue, but i was wondering about BBcrackmans, if not how do you fix that? is it a .cod file issue or something else? i know i have alot of questions, but i just want my storm to run like its supposed to
    I am running V7/132 SFI and am not having that problem.

Page 71 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •