Page 6 of 91 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 48 of 725

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by asnyder View Post
    Phone boots to the "Media Card Removed/Inserted" prompt and goes no further.
    Wiped with JLC, completely uninstalled .148, reinstalled .148, deleted vendor.xml, installed v7, loaded with Apploader - twice, still no luck.
    What .148 are you using the Official or the leaked? Some were having issues trying to install this over the official and had to use the leaked version of .148. Also try installing without your media card it as well.



  2. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Kentwood, Michigan
    Device
    9530
    OS
    Ask Lou.
    Posts
    405
    I had an odd problem... After watching a video with the media player, and closing it..I was stuck with the media player buttons on the bottom of screen... Only in portrat mode turn to landscape its gone turn back was there again ... Batt pull fixed but just kinda odd

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    3048D6B0
    Device
    9530
    OS
    The newest one
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    What .148 are you using the Official or the leaked? Some were having issues trying to install this over the official and had to use the leaked version of .148. Also try installing without your media card it as well.

    Leaked version of .148, media card is out (I always load without just in case).



  4. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by asnyder View Post
    Leaked version of .148, media card is out (I always load without just in case).
    Of course I just have to ask are you unplugging from the internet during this process? I am sure you are but just to cover that one

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Verizon Storm 9530
    OS
    9550 (Storm 2) - 320 Shrunken
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Welcome to the dark side Marathon :firedevil:
    "Do or do not, there is no try!"



  6. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    3048D6B0
    Device
    9530
    OS
    The newest one
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Of course I just have to ask are you unplugging from the internet during this process? I am sure you are but just to cover that one
    Actually I'm not...I've never had to with the previous hybrids (v5 & v6). It's worth a shot, but I've got a 5am EDT wake up call, so I'll mess with it tomorrow and report back. I may have found another solution (due to my own sheer stupidity). I want to test it before I actually admit it in public....oh, wait.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by asnyder View Post
    Actually I'm not...I've never had to with the previous hybrids (v5 & v6). It's worth a shot, but I've got a 5am EDT wake up call, so I'll mess with it tomorrow and report back. I may have found another solution (due to my own sheer stupidity). I want to test it before I actually admit it in public....oh, wait.
    :lmao: keep us up to date and good luck

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Defiance, VA
    PIN
    which one? I've lost count!
    Device
    9800
    OS
    Let me check!
    Posts
    275
    I am wiping and reloading v7 tonight. I had the STORM Today Plus WeatherBug - Hidden theme and it was causing several issues: ring tones, duplicate icons, folders missing, keyboard shifting off the screen. :angryfire:

Page 6 of 91 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •