Page 58 of 91 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 457 to 464 of 725

  1. #457
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    West Coast
    Device
    9850 & PB
    OS
    7.0.0.362
    Carrier
    VZW
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Do me a favor PB when you get a chance go to your OS folder C>program files>common files>research in motion>shared>loader double click to open your OS folder and then open Java folder do you see a folder in there named "removed files"?
    Nope do not see this folder in the Java folder.



  2. #458
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    44
    any update as to why V7 vibrates 2 times?

    I need to fix this

  3. #459
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by d5coupe View Post
    any update as to why V7 vibrates 2 times?

    I need to fix this
    Form what I have researched it happens on any hybrid using the .151 files no matter who's they are. So hopefully BBC can come up with a fix



  4. #460
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Pblakeney View Post
    Hey Bryan,

    I looked at this earlier and these apps do not show up. I have not done a "Browse" yet.
    Are you going through the DM? (browse?)

    You want to go through the Loader app again, looks like a phone. then make sure the check boxes get checked off.

    That's what Bryan is referring to.

  5. #461
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolantis View Post
    Are you going through the DM? (browse?)

    You want to go through the Loader app again, looks like a phone. then make sure the check boxes get checked off.

    That's what Bryan is referring to.
    Thanks Neo



  6. #462
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    OK, so I have been doing these upgrades all along never having to wipe my phone first. Everything has always worked perfectly. Since my memory has been leaking a little lately. I decided I would try wiping and reinstalling the software.
    I just wiped my phone using BBAK. Went perfectly and got the 507 error, fine.
    Loaded up the Loader.exe, it got as far as Waiting for device intitialization, reconnecting to JVM and I just got the same 507 error. It wont go any further.
    What do I do now?
    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/i...milies/684.gif

  7. #463
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by gordtm View Post
    OK, so I have been doing these upgrades all along never having to wipe my phone first. Everything has always worked perfectly. Since my memory has been leaking a little lately. I decided I would try wiping and reinstalling the software.
    I just wiped my phone using BBAK. Went perfectly and got the 507 error, fine.
    Loaded up the Loader.exe, it got as far as Waiting for device intitialization, reconnecting to JVM and I just got the same 507 error. It wont go any further.
    What do I do now?
    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/i...milies/684.gif
    NEVER MIND.
    Stupid, I forget to delete the Vendor.xml file :-)
    But, you I used the official 148 OS base from Verizon with Crackman v7.
    I have a Verizon phone. Why should I have to delete the file?

  8. #464
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by gordtm View Post
    NEVER MIND.
    Stupid, I forget to delete the Vendor.xml file :-)
    But, you I used the official 148 OS base from Verizon with Crackman v7.
    I have a Verizon phone. Why should I have to delete the file?
    More then likely cause you are trying to put V7 over it

Page 58 of 91 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •