Page 37 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
Results 289 to 296 of 725

  1. #289
    deanh8 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19
    My phone was getting hung up on things, rebooting, and had a bad memory leak. I did run shrink an os and now i see it says not to. I am reloading it now without shrinking it, hopefully it fixes my problems.



  2. #290
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Wirelessly posted (9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by deanh8
    My phone was getting hung up on things, rebooting, and had a bad memory leak. I did run shrink an os and now i see it says not to. I am reloading it now without shrinking it, hopefully it fixes my problems.
    Keep us posted

  3. #291
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by deanh8 View Post
    My phone was getting hung up on things, rebooting, and had a bad memory leak. I did run shrink an os and now i see it says not to. I am reloading it now without shrinking it, hopefully it fixes my problems.
    Yeah it should. For some reason Shrink-A-OS has had bad results for many.



  4. #292
    soupmeister's Avatar
    soupmeister is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlantic Canada
    PIN
    Caution
    Device
    9530 on BELL Canada
    OS
    leaked .591 & Lyricidal's .758 V2 Hybrid
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    The screen animations people are referring to is the transition or fade in, fade out effect when opening or closing a program. Click on the message icon and you should notice a change in the way it opens. Close and you will notice a similar difference.
    I can see! I can see! It works. Thanks for the explanation. I wanted to see dancing girls and ninjas popping up. :01:

  5. #293
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by soupmeister View Post
    I can see! I can see! It works. Thanks for the explanation. I wanted to see dancing girls and ninjas popping up. :01:
    BBC is working on that for V8



  6. #294
    spepi is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Mansfield MA
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.148 (PL 4.0.0.181)
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling MB and see if that fixes it. What do you mean the lock feature doesn't work?


    Lock when holstering, does not lock...and if I manually lock it, it unlocks when I remove from holster

  7. #295
    buci1er is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    in a house
    PIN
    PWN?
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 9530
    OS
    Whatever I Feel Like At The Moment
    Posts
    66
    unfortunately this hybrid is not working well on my phone. i will probably be going back to .148 only or v5 or v6. it's very slow and un-responsive. i've tried battery pulls and everything and still it does nothing =/

    i love your hybrids bbcrackman but this one is just not for me =(

  8. #296
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by buci1er View Post
    unfortunately this hybrid is not working well on my phone. i will probably be going back to .148 only or v5 or v6. it's very slow and un-responsive. i've tried battery pulls and everything and still it does nothing =/

    i love your hybrids bbcrackman but this one is just not for me =(
    Buci1er did you do a wipe before installing this one? Also did you use Shrink A OS (as that had not played well with others on this OS)? I ask because there has been so many positive results with this one.

Page 37 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •