Page 26 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 208 of 725

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by spepi View Post
    Doing the last wipe of the day...and going home..no BES activation as of yet, so I am gonna really start fresh tonight....
    Spepi, did you see my post a page back for ya?



  2. #202
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by jschare View Post
    Are there any known issues of installing v7 over v6?
    i installed over v6 and not an issue yet but each phone is different

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0 HYBRID
    Posts
    145
    I loaded over Official and had problem with Blue tooth and quick launch working.
    I am now wiping and installing leaked 148 then V7. Browser was fastest ever so far.

    Official 148 has caused nothing but problems for me. Problems loading other OS problems with back ups and get error when backing up 3rd party apps. I have tried loading DM 5.0 and reinstalled 4.7, have cleared cach still get error on 3rd party back up.



  4. #204
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by mickrg123 View Post
    I loaded over Official and had problem with Blue tooth and quick launch working.
    I am now wiping and installing leaked 148 then V7. Browser was fastest ever so far.

    Official 148 has caused nothing but problems for me. Problems loading other OS problems with back ups and get error when backing up 3rd party apps. I have tried loading DM 5.0 and reinstalled 4.7, have cleared cach still get error on 3rd party back up.
    Yep you are in line with a growing number of people that have had issues with the official .148. I am starting to wonder if they put something in that dang OS to cause issues with hybrids and apps :chairshot:

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0 HYBRID
    Posts
    145
    Do you have to do a wipe every time know to install a leaked OS?
    Are you having problems with 3rd party backups?



  6. #206
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Mansfield MA
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.148 (PL 4.0.0.181)
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Spepi, did you see my post a page back for ya?
    I did...working on it now....

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by mickrg123
    Do you have to do a wipe every time know to install a leaked OS?
    Are you having problems with 3rd party backups?
    You don't have to wipe unless problems arise. As far as 3rd party apps, what issues are you having?

  8. #208
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Zapopan, Mexico
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .151
    Posts
    11
    Hi,

    Please somebody helpme, I use BBC V7 with Pro V3 Theme without problems, but i activate the Urban Theme and I cant acces to Options....How can I chage my theme if my storm not responds....I dont want to wipe and restore!!

    thanks

Page 26 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •