Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Results 273 to 280 of 311

  1. #273
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by The.Perfect.Storm View Post
    You will most definately love V7. It's like riding a bike and then jumping into a Ferrari!!!!!
    I agree 100%



  2. #274
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    PIN
    Private
    Device
    9530 & 9500
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by chrys7 View Post
    Thank you for the response, although i am on v6 w/148 base, I think im def gonna move to 7 when released thanks again....
    Quote Originally Posted by gatewayad View Post
    You know what shane i dont even miss the theme, its like playing with a whole new phone :beerchug:
    You could not have said that any better! :beerchug:

    When I performed the acute testing and saw the final results I was simply astounded. There is NO comparison at all. Looks Good! Reacts Good!
    I must have looked like: mfg:

    I though I had actually tested the wrong phone!!! lol :lmao:

  3. #275
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by The.Perfect.Storm View Post
    You could not have said that any better! :beerchug:

    When I performed the acute testing and saw the final results I was simply astounded. There is NO comparison at all. Looks Good! Reacts Good!
    I must have looked like: mfg:

    I though I had actually tested the wrong phone!!! lol :lmao:
    During the testing did you try it with any themes or just the default vzw one?



  4. #276
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    PIN
    Private
    Device
    9530 & 9500
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    During the testing did you try it with any themes or just the default vzw one?
    I wanted to test with various themes however there is just too many to decide which one to choose from. So to get the most accurate and fair results I tested with the stock theme and the Appleberry theme. Appleberry was chosen by pyutting various theme makers themes on tabs of paper and then chose one out of a closed box. That was the best way. I didn't wat to show any preferences.

  5. #277
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by The.Perfect.Storm View Post
    I wanted to test with various themes however there is just too many to decide which one to choose from. So to get the most accurate and fair results I tested with the stock theme and the Appleberry theme. Appleberry was chosen by pyutting various theme makers themes on tabs of paper and then chose one out of a closed box. That was the best way. I didn't wat to show any preferences.
    Spoken like a true scientist. Thanks for the clarification!



  6. #278
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    PIN
    ....head?
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    BBC's v6 Hybrid
    Posts
    21
    ENOUGH..i cant take it anymore.

    im going to join VIP

  7. #279
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalSpecialist View Post
    ENOUGH..i cant take it anymore.

    im going to join VIP
    And you will not regret it fine sir.

  8. #280
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalSpecialist View Post
    ENOUGH..i cant take it anymore.

    im going to join VIP
    ROTFL..... Thats classic.

Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •