Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 73 to 80 of 128

  1. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    33
    The wait is killing me, how much longer bb bro?, this would definately help me get more of my people here besides the storm win...



  2. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by a.g View Post
    the wait is killing me, how much longer bb bro?, this would definately help me get more of my people here besides the storm win...
    lol...???

    Bring em over!!! We would love to have them!

  3. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    33
    some are visiing already bro, what u think all this members came from at least 1% are mine jeje!!



  4. #76
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    33
    whos the admin?, got an awesome idea!
    Last edited by A.G; 03-18-2009 at 06:44 PM.

  5. #77
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kiladelphia
    Device
    HTC Incredible / Droid /Pre +
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    lol...???

    Bring em over!!! We would love to have them!
    hey bb send me the new one and ill test it with you



  6. #78
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0 HYBRID
    Posts
    145
    BB tried my music player for first time since hybrid loaded and songs skip a lot. I did not notice this in previous OS
    Have you heard this from others?

  7. #79
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by A.G View Post
    whos the admin?, got an awesome idea!
    He's always watching, I sure he will contact you..

    Quote Originally Posted by mickrg123 View Post
    BB tried my music player for first time since hybrid loaded and songs skip a lot. I did not notice this in previous OS
    Have you heard this from others?
    I am working on that now

  8. #80
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    I have not had a problem with my music playing..

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •