The time is finally here once again! V6 is complete and ready for download. Many thing have been tweaked with this release including the use of 220.127.116.11 browser files. In addition you will have two options.
1. BBCrackman v6 Hybrid
2. BBCrackman v6-90 for those who like the 90sfi file. (Larger keyboard and better color)
Both of these releases perform outstanding! Both Hybrids are identical except for the sfi file. Install is the same as previous Hybrid installations.
BBC v6-90.zip - A word of caution, if your device did not perform well on 18.104.22.168 I would not recommend loading this unless you want to. It still has the same effect on some devices as did straight .90.
Video - How to Install Hybrid V6
1. Download and install either v22.214.171.124 or v126.96.36.199 as your base.
2. Download either Hybrid of your choice
3. Initialize the Hybrid exe file
4. When the program opens click “Next”
5. This screen tells you where the hybrid will install
6. If you click next you will get a window that tells you that the directory doesnt exist do you want to create one, the answer is NO
7. Click the button to the right of the file path, another window will open that contains a file tree
8. Use the file tree to navigate to C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/Shared/Loader Files and highlight the installed OS (either .132 or .148) click "OK"
9. Click “Next”
10. Click “Start” this will begin the install process
11. Installation complete click “Next”
12. Click “Finish”
Now the Hybrid is installed on your PC.
To install to your device go to C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/Apploader, you will see in this folder a file named Vendor.xml, delete this file by right clicking on the file and choose Delete.
Now in the same folder you will see another file named Loader.exe, looks like a phone, double click to initiate the loader program. Follow on screen instructions. Some of you may be upgrading from or downgrading to, make sure you choose the appropriate action in the loader screen.