Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 113 to 120 of 274

  1. #113
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    florida
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    v4.7.0.122(4.0.0.153)
    Posts
    14
    how do u know if the V6 stuck



  2. #114
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by chomper357 View Post
    how do u know if the V6 stuck
    Chomper if you downloaded V6 over .148 you should see this platform and version number in your about screen

    4.0.0.181 --- 4.7.0.148

    Then if you go to options>applications>advanced> then hit your bb button and select modules> then scroll down the list and you will see 5.0 files mixed in there

  3. #115
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Device
    9000
    OS
    4.6.120
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikenbekah View Post
    You might want to describe the issue a little better? I'm sure others will be more helpful than me but if I knew more....? Is your card not being recognized?
    After battery pull, phone reloads and you get "Mediacard inserted" which will not go away unless you do battery pull again once or twice.



  4. #116
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    florida
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    v4.7.0.122(4.0.0.153)
    Posts
    14
    it say's i have 4.7.0.148 platform 4.0.0.114 i think the .114 is becuase i loaded for the bigger keys i think

  5. #117
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by chomper357 View Post
    it say's i have 4.7.0.148 platform 4.0.0.114 i think the .114 is becuase i loaded for the bigger keys i think
    yep .114 means you have .90 radio



  6. #118
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by cookyconsp View Post
    After battery pull, phone reloads and you get "Mediacard inserted" which will not go away unless you do battery pull again once or twice.
    Cooky try booting up your phone without the media card in and then once it is fully booted insert the card again.

    Doing that once should take care of the problem and you won't have to do it again (hopefully). Did you use the .90 radio code?

  7. #119
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    78
    quick question....i'm using the .148 w/ 90 radio but want to change to the 148 radio file.

    do i need to wipe the phone and install the 148 base and then the hybrid? or, can i just install the 148 radio hybrid over my current os that's running the 90 radio file?

  8. #120
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by oodinero View Post
    quick question....i'm using the .148 w/ 90 radio but want to change to the 148 radio file.

    do i need to wipe the phone and install the 148 base and then the hybrid? or, can i just install the 148 radio hybrid over my current os that's running the 90 radio file?
    Are you running the V6 with .90 over .148 right now? If you are then just use swap a radio and swap in .148

    Download Swap A Radio

Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •