Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 37

  1. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Marathon14 View Post
    I meant .148 .162 5.0 Hybrid
    Is that the radio code? cause .162 isn't available yet anywhere that I know of



  2. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Verizon Storm 9530
    OS
    9550 (Storm 2) - 320 Shrunken
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Is that the radio code? cause .162 isn't available yet anywhere that I know of
    Yes, that is the radio code that comes in when you transfer the CDMA from132.

    So I have v 4.7.0.148 PL4.0.0.162.

    Just changed the CDMA Out in a shrunken version of Lyrics latest beta.

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Marathon14 View Post
    WOW!!! IT'S LOUD AGAIN!!

    Thanks Jlevy:banana:. now have .148 .168 5.0 Hybrid of my own to love!!

    Hope the others in future are fixed, as for me the low volume issue was unbearable.
    No problem. Thanks goodness for the SFI from 132



  4. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    More like horrific and yes I agree that probably has something to do with not releasing an official OS yet. VZW probably has 50 testers, and 50 different results for the same OS. And that is the reason IMHO we won't see another official OS update until Storm 2 is released. That's just my opinion not based on any inside, secret knowledge.

    Quote Originally Posted by toytooii View Post
    Jlevy73 wrote:
    "BBcrackman and another unnamed source spent days ripping through the SFI files removing everything but the radio in the SFI file. And voila that is where the problem is. The radio code in the SFI is to blame. Why some people are getting good results with .14X and BT and others are not is frustrating at best. But we know that no two Storms are alike."


    Now that is truely frightening...we've always suspected that not all Storms are the same and while jlevy73 and others posting here are experiencing this problem, I can state without reservation that my Storm has no BT issue when running the .14x series that have leaked to date.
    Well Stormers, there you have it...
    Are we talking about a need for customized codes here depending on which "Storm" you own? It's no wonder VZW hasn't/can't approve an update!

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    More like horrific and yes I agree that probably has something to do with not releasing an official OS yet. VZW probably has 50 testers, and 50 different results for the same OS. And that is the reason IMHO we won't see another official OS update until Storm 2 is released. That's just my opinion not based on any inside, secret knowledge.
    J, I have thought about that too...and as much as we all fear that, it is most likely true based on the situation observations



  6. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Verizon Storm 9530
    OS
    9550 (Storm 2) - 320 Shrunken
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    More like horrific and yes I agree that probably has something to do with not releasing an official OS yet. VZW probably has 50 testers, and 50 different results for the same OS. And that is the reason IMHO we won't see another official OS update until Storm 2 is released. That's just my opinion not based on any inside, secret knowledge.
    That is sad.
    How is the storm world living with that phone I got last November?
    Thanks for all your guys work!! I cannot say that enough!

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Marathon14 View Post
    That is sad.
    How is the storm world living with that phone I got last November?
    Thanks for all your guys work!! I cannot say that enough!
    I believe they have all become alcoholics :banana:

  8. #32
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    4.7.0.148
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Marathon14 View Post
    WOW!!! IT'S LOUD AGAIN!!

    Thanks Jlevy:banana:. now have .148 .168 5.0 Hybrid of my own to love!!

    Hope the others in future are fixed, as for me the low volume issue was unbearable.
    wow ... i really opened a can of worms .. can one of you pls provide a detailed set of instructions on how i can add the .132 radio to my .148 OS, as I also can't stand the low radio volume. Much appreciated!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •