Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 105

  1. #25
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradio View Post
    okay, phone has the brick 507..says reload software..now which loader do I use? The dm one or the loader.exe?
    I always use Loader.exe, that is my pref and its easier to use, IMO




  2. #26
    Neolantis's Avatar
    Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradio View Post
    okay, phone has the brick 507..says reload software..now which loader do I use? The dm one or the loader.exe?
    the loader

  3. #27
    Paradio's Avatar
    Paradio is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In Paradise
    PIN
    Available
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.591 w/latest h
    Posts
    210
    Ok..Thats what Ive been using..but it doesn't ask me what os to load..it just brings up the files that will be loaded into the device..What's next BBC? Hi, Neo..thanks for popping by

  4. #28
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradio View Post
    Ok..Thats what Ive been using..but it doesn't ask me what os to load..it just brings up the files that will be loaded into the device..What's next BBC?
    Do you have an OS loaded to your PC (ie;4.7.0.148)
    When you run the Loader program does it ask you to replace with older files from Desktop Manger?
    Does it give you a window to choose your options for the OS?

  5. #29
    Paradio's Avatar
    Paradio is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In Paradise
    PIN
    Available
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.591 w/latest h
    Posts
    210
    Loader is loaded..lol..Hit next..have connection showing USBxxxxxx

    No..I have 2 os's..132 and 148

    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Do you have an OS loaded to your PC (ie;4.7.0.148)
    When you run the Loader program does it ask you to replace with older files from Desktop Manger?
    Does it give you a window to choose your options for the OS?
    Yes to 2 os's
    no to asking me anything and no windows

    Rertrieving Device configuration now after hitting next

    As done in the past, goes directly to window saying "Device Application Selection" which shows me all my files
    Last edited by Neolantis; 05-23-2009 at 10:06 PM.

  6. #30
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradio View Post
    As done in the past, goes directly to window saying "Device Application Selection" which shows me all my files
    Ok, click cancel.
    Go to Start/control panel/add remove programs
    Highlight the BlackBerry Device Software and remove, do this for each of the Device software you have installed.
    Once you're done reinstall the OS you want to use.
    Delete you vendor.xml file
    Use loader.exe
    and it should show you the os to install and options of what programs to install with it.

  7. #31
    Paradio's Avatar
    Paradio is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In Paradise
    PIN
    Available
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.591 w/latest h
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Ok, click cancel.
    Go to Start/control panel/add remove programs
    Highlight the BlackBerry Device Software and remove, do this for each of the Device software you have installed.
    Once you're done reinstall the OS you want to use.
    Delete you vendor.xml file
    Use loader.exe
    and it should show you the os to install and options of what programs to install with it.
    Ok..rebooted PC, Will delete all OS's and start from scratch..Will reload 148. Can I alo hybrid it or wait until I get the staright OS working first?

  8. #32
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradio View Post
    Ok..rebooted PC, Will delete all OS's and start from scratch..Will reload 148. Can I alo hybrid it or wait until I get the staright OS working first?
    You can load the hybrid, you should be fine with that

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •