BBCrackman v6 Hybrid information - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 121

Thread: BBCrackman v6 Hybrid information

  1. #41
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by marcuswyse View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    No worries. Its been working well but I could use a bit more SPEED! Glad I could help a few people since I have gotten so much help myself
    Marcus, I wish the .90/.148 combo worked as good for me. I absolutely love the color and the bigger keys on the keyboard!!! But, unfortunately, the reboots and freezing won't do.

    Back on topic, I am really interested what bb got going there




  2. #42
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by marcuswyse View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    No worries. Its been working well but I could use a bit more SPEED! Glad I could help a few people since I have gotten so much help myself
    lol we could all use a little more speed but the pros for me with .90 outweigh the cons. I remember that after .122 through .141 the SFI for .90 has issues. But when I saw your post stating they were compatible I had to jump all over it. Unlike others I have not had any issues with random reboots or the VSOD.

  3. #43
    cmorty72's Avatar
    cmorty72 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow cmorty72 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In a dirty dust bowl in the SW
    PIN
    CH your money maker!!!
    Device
    Storm 9530/Soon to be Droid owner
    OS
    Something 5.0 that has been shrunk! :P
    Posts
    176
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I still got my atari with pitfall. Did the commodore come before atari or after?
    LOL!!!
    I do believe the Atari 2600 came before the Commodore 64 (wow I'm dating myself as well, being I used to be a Atari 2600 game junkie back in the day :alcoholic: ). And the cool thing was the ability to play 2600 game cartridges on the Comm 64!! Talk about olde' skool pimpin.

    Back on topic:

    Really looking forward to v6!
    Oddly enough, I've been running v5.1 since it's release, and was forced to drop it just two days ago. I kept on getting serious memory drain, as well as constant reboots (I know.. WTF?).
    Things like this make me wish that all Storms acted alike. But alas... they all seem to have their own personalities, in which case I think mine is bi-polar. at:

  4. #44
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Marcus, I wish the .90/.148 combo worked as good for me. I absolutely love the color and the bigger keys on the keyboard!!! But, unfortunately, the reboots and freezing won't do.

    Back on topic, I am really interested what bb got going there
    I know it's going to be awesome. For the first time, he is going to be using java files from 5.0 so that should greatly increase browsing speed. Knowing BBC it will be a great build. He does not disappoint.

  5. #45
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cmorty72 View Post
    LOL!!!
    I do believe the Atari 2600 came before the Commodore 64 (wow I'm dating myself as well, being I used to be a Atari 2600 game junkie back in the day :alcoholic: ). And the cool thing was the ability to play 2600 game cartridges on the Comm 64!! Talk about olde' skool pimpin.

    Back on topic:

    Really looking forward to v6!
    Oddly enough, I've been running v5.1 since it's release, and was forced to drop it just two days ago. I kept on getting serious memory drain, as well as constant reboots (I know.. WTF?).
    Things like this make me wish that all Storms acted alike. But alas... they all seem to have their own personalities, in which case I think mine is bi-polar. at:
    Yep the atari def kickin it old school. Still break it out now and again. It's a classic like Donkey Kong.

    One of the issues BBC has addressed with V6 is memory drain so I think you will be happy with that aspect of it. My storm is more manic depressive, tending towards the depressive side.

  6. #46
    awtryau89 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    PIN
    NA
    Device
    9700
    Posts
    36
    Liked
    0 times
    Crackman, jlevy73 and Marcus,
    If the .90 sfi works well with .148, do you think we will see the same compatibilty with Crackmans v6?

    I am on ATT and have been using v5.1 .132 with all BIS connection. It works absolutely wonderful but the other day I had a friend try to send me an MMS. The phone dropped to edge and would not come back until a battery pull.

    With Crackman v3 and 3.5 I did not really have many issues with .90 but after that, I had issues. What are the reasons behind this? I hate to hijack the thread but I want my cake and eat it too.

  7. #47
    marcuswyse is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    BBCrackman v6 w/ .90 .sfi
    Posts
    33
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    lol we could all use a little more speed but the pros for me with .90 outweigh the cons. I remember that after .122 through .141 the SFI for .90 has issues. But when I saw your post stating they were compatible I had to jump all over it. Unlike others I have not had any issues with random reboots or the VSOD.

    Same here.........man I LOVE the color (and it is NOT that slow....)
    :boobies: .........had to post that because it was there

  8. #48
    marcuswyse is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    BBCrackman v6 w/ .90 .sfi
    Posts
    33
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Yep the atari def kickin it old school. Still break it out now and again. It's a classic like Donkey Kong.

    One of the issues BBC has addressed with V6 is memory drain so I think you will be happy with that aspect of it. My storm is more manic depressive, tending towards the depressive side.
    LOL! I remember thinking I was the King when my dad brought home our Atari 5200..........badass

  9. #49
    marcuswyse is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    BBCrackman v6 w/ .90 .sfi
    Posts
    33
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by awtryau89 View Post
    Crackman, jlevy73 and Marcus,
    If the .90 sfi works well with .148, do you think we will see the same compatibilty with Crackmans v6?

    I am on ATT and have been using v5.1 .132 with all BIS connection. It works absolutely wonderful but the other day I had a friend try to send me an MMS. The phone dropped to edge and would not come back until a battery pull.

    With Crackman v3 and 3.5 I did not really have many issues with .90 but after that, I had issues. What are the reasons behind this? I hate to hijack the thread but I want my cake and eat it too.
    I hear ya, same here. I am going to try v6, see how my device reacts to it, then after a few days drop the .90 CDMA in. It better f*cking work!!!!!!

  10. #50
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by marcuswyse View Post
    Same here.........man I LOVE the color (and it is NOT that slow....)
    :boobies: .........had to post that because it was there
    You're right the speed is pretty damn good and how can you not enjoy the full crisp colors with your themes lol

  11. #51
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by awtryau89 View Post
    Crackman, jlevy73 and Marcus,
    If the .90 sfi works well with .148, do you think we will see the same compatibilty with Crackmans v6?

    I am on ATT and have been using v5.1 .132 with all BIS connection. It works absolutely wonderful but the other day I had a friend try to send me an MMS. The phone dropped to edge and would not come back until a battery pull.

    With Crackman v3 and 3.5 I did not really have many issues with .90 but after that, I had issues. What are the reasons behind this? I hate to hijack the thread but I want my cake and eat it too.
    It may have to do with the different combination of java files BBC uses. Straight OS's like 132 work well with GSM users but some of the hybrids have caused problems with holding a steady EDGE connection.

  12. #52
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    You're right the speed is pretty damn good and how can you not enjoy the full crisp colors with your themes lol
    Oh no another Marcus convert :damnit:

  13. #53
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    Oh no another Marcus convert :damnit:
    I was converted long ago but dropped .90 after .122 came out because the files were not compatible. this trend continued until .141. So I had all but given up on .90 when I saw his post the other day :banana:

  14. #54
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I was converted long ago but dropped .90 after .122 came out because the files were not compatible. this trend continued until .141. So I had all but given up on .90 when I saw his post the other day :banana:
    LOL just giving you grief I used .90 in almost everything until .132 so I know the feeling.

  15. #55
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    LOL just giving you grief I used .90 in almost everything until .132 so I know the feeling.
    Lol I know. It is true that Marcus did reconvert me. I am a born again .90 :firedevil:

  16. #56
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Lol I know. It is true that Marcus did reconvert me. I am a born again .90 :firedevil:
    I was thinking of going this route today as a matter of fact but so far I am just to lazy

  17. #57
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    I was thinking of going this route today as a matter of fact but so far I am just to lazy
    Actually the only reason I went this route was because of one nagging bluetooth bug. :alcoholic:

  18. #58
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Wirelessly posted (9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    I was thinking of going this route today as a matter of fact but so far I am just to lazy
    Actually the only reason I went this route was because of one nagging bluetooth bug. :alcoholic:
    Wait do you have a problem with bluetooth? I had no idea LMAO

  19. #59
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    Wirelessly posted (9530)



    Wait do you have a problem with bluetooth? I had no idea LMAO
    I know I have been pretty tight lipped about the whole issue.

  20. #60
    marcuswyse is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    BBCrackman v6 w/ .90 .sfi
    Posts
    33
    Liked
    0 times

    Conver the Professor

    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I was converted long ago but dropped .90 after .122 came out because the files were not compatible. this trend continued until .141. So I had all but given up on .90 when I saw his post the other day :banana:
    Exactly the same as myself. .122-.141 didn't play nicely with the .90 radio.......
    C'mon Professor, try it......everyone's doing it

    :firedevil:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •