Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 33 to 40 of 51

  1. #33
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Washington State
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    v5.0.0.320 (p4.2.0.124)
    Posts
    109
    I will try it as soon as I get home from work. I thank you for the quick responce. I will let you know how it goes. What improvements will this make to my phone?



  2. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael2367 View Post
    I will try it as soon as I get home from work. I thank you for the quick responce. I will let you know how it goes. What improvements will this make to my phone?
    You should see much fast net browsing and generally quickness on app to app switching. It's hard to say for sure since every storm treats each OS differently.

  3. #35
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Washington State
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    v5.0.0.320 (p4.2.0.124)
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    You should see much fast net browsing and generally quickness on app to app switching. It's hard to say for sure since every storm treats each OS differently.
    Ok, thanks. I will keep the forum up to date with progress and if I have any more questions.



  4. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael2367 View Post
    Ok, thanks. I will keep the forum up to date with progress and if I have any more questions.
    Great can't wait to see how you like it.

  5. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Jersey
    PIN
    30569658
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v4.7.0.148
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael2367 View Post
    Ok, thanks. I will keep the forum up to date with progress and if I have any more questions.
    That's why we are here for. Support and guidance to help fellow BB members.

    btw:
    The link Bryan sent you, my suggestion check out the Youtube video step by step and I got the Hybrid to work.



  6. #38
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Washington State
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    v5.0.0.320 (p4.2.0.124)
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Michael I would suggest BBCrackman's V6 hybrid without the .90 radio

    If you have .148 installed on your PC already then follow the steps in this thread to install V6 over that. If you have any questions just post and we will get you taken care of

    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/9...-everyone.html
    Bryan, I have OSv4.7.0.148 as my operating system now. Do I need to wipe or just install over?

  7. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael2367 View Post
    Bryan, I have OSv4.7.0.148 as my operating system now. Do I need to wipe or just install over?
    Nope....just run the hybrid.exe...then loader.exe and it should recognize...but it may ask you to downgrade since some of the javas are from .132, so you would select downgrade. Good luck.

  8. #40
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Washington State
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    v5.0.0.320 (p4.2.0.124)
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Nope....just run the hybrid.exe...then loader.exe and it should recognize...but it may ask you to downgrade since some of the javas are from .132, so you would select downgrade. Good luck.
    Thanks, I will let you guys know when I get home and get this running.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •