Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 185 to 192 of 245

  1. #185
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    wow this look's really confusing to install lol at::hmmm:at::hmmm:
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    well if i could get flippin DM to install i would try it out but it's giving a hard time at the moment :34:
    You mean you can't install it or it won't work? Because I would recommend using Loader.exe to install the hybrid not DM.



  2. #186
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    You mean you can't install it or it won't work? Because I would recommend using Loader.exe to install the hybrid not DM.
    No i was trying install DM 5.0 and it keeps erroring out so i will try installing 4.7 and see if it will let me :dunce:

  3. #187
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    No i was trying install DM 5.0 and it keeps erroring out so i will try installing 4.7 and see if it will let me :dunce:
    Good idea. If that doesn't work 4.5 is my all time favorite.



  4. #188
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    I'm looking forward to hearing some findings here on the June 12th update.

  5. #189
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by gordtm View Post
    I'm looking forward to hearing some findings here on the June 12th update.
    I am with ya...will see if the 5.0.0.100 files will be much different from .93...



  6. #190
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Has no one tried this yet?
    I wonder how the latest update compares to v7?

  7. #191
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by gordtm View Post
    Has no one tried this yet?
    I wonder how the latest update compares to v7?
    I am sure bbc and lyricidal are already cooking up hybrids

  8. #192
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    I am sure bbc and lyricidal are already cooking up hybrids
    Yes I did hear something through the grapevine about V7.1

Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •