Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 145 to 152 of 245

  1. #145
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Brooklawn
    PIN
    3078E411
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    OneofAKindDPC 5.9.2 (It Rocks)
    Posts
    35
    ok i have life in the phone again. lol. thanks again.



  2. #146
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by thetimster4 View Post
    ok i have life in the phone again. lol. thanks again.
    Sure thing.

  3. #147
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Brooklawn
    PIN
    3078E411
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    OneofAKindDPC 5.9.2 (It Rocks)
    Posts
    35
    when i download and ran the hybrid onto the phone it didnt complete the whole setup.



  4. #148
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by thetimster4 View Post
    when i download and ran the hybrid onto the phone it didnt complete the whole setup.
    Then you should wipe your phone and try again. Some important files were probably not transferred.

  5. #149
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Brooklawn
    PIN
    3078E411
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    OneofAKindDPC 5.9.2 (It Rocks)
    Posts
    35
    no problem. got it downloaded now but the 3rd party apps are going. no biggie. just download them back on the phone.



  6. #150
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530 AT&T
    Posts
    97
    So far so good 24 hours in! Solid EDGE connection, I am impressed, NO REBOOTS!!

    Anyway, one problem, when I installed the OS/Hybrid, I forgot to include Docs2Go, and now when I try and load it using AppLoader it wants to re-write over my entire software.

    Is there any way that I can load JUST Docs2Go?

  7. #151
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by brianct1972 View Post
    So far so good 24 hours in! Solid EDGE connection, I am impressed, NO REBOOTS!!

    Anyway, one problem, when I installed the OS/Hybrid, I forgot to include Docs2Go, and now when I try and load it using AppLoader it wants to re-write over my entire software.

    Is there any way that I can load JUST Docs2Go?
    Brian are you unplugging from the net before running app loader?

  8. #152
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530 AT&T
    Posts
    97
    I did not unplug from the net, let me give that a shot.

Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •