Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 129 to 136 of 245

  1. #129
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    When loading 5.0 onto .148, before where "Shrink-A-OS" pops up a window opens saying "this has been fixed on .148...." and then another about "after .132"...I'm sure this for the QL fix...but it doesn't say anything about that...just figure someone's gonna think this new version is "pre-shrunk". It's not...



  2. #130
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901

    help

    OK, I just tried to install the updated hybrid and I have a Reload Software error 507 during waiting for device initialization.

  3. #131
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PA
    Device
    Storm 9530
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by gordtm View Post
    OK, I just tried to install the updated hybrid and I have a Reload Software error 507 during waiting for device initialization.
    Close out of app loader and open it up again and try to reload it again...and did you make sure the vendor file is deleted?



  4. #132
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkig618 View Post
    Close out of app loader and open it up again and try to reload it again...and did you make sure the vendor file is deleted?
    Vendor file was deleted. I will try loading it again.

  5. #133
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by gordtm View Post
    Vendor file was deleted. I will try loading it again.
    OK, it's working and loading now.
    Luckily I had backed up my third party apps.



  6. #134
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by gordtm View Post
    OK, it's working and loading now.
    Luckily I had backed up my third party apps.
    Good luck Gordtm

  7. #135
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Do I download my 3rd party apps before backup of data settings or the other way around?

  8. #136
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by gordtm View Post
    Do I download my 3rd party apps before backup of data settings or the other way around?
    I do my phone restore first then 3rd party apps

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •