Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 448 of 536

  1. #441
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .419/.692 Hybrid by Lyricidal (Shrunk)
    Posts
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    ill probably wipe and install the straight OS tonight (if all goes well :lmao and ill let you know if my gmail starts getting kooky too
    If any of you guys/gals have multiple BB devices (different models) all of which get the same email and you see a difference between them (I'm talking a major difference, not a few minutes) then, you might start thinking it's the OS. Even then, its tricky. But, there are just too many variables at play simultaneously here to say it's the os at this point in time. Could turn out to be the case, or more likely....not.
    Last edited by toytooii; 05-22-2009 at 04:05 PM.



  2. #442
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    ill probably wipe and install the straight OS tonight (if all goes well :lmao and ill let you know if my gmail starts getting kooky too
    Thanks Laney I would appreciate it :cool3:

  3. #443
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tucson
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    changes daily!
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    Thanks Laney I would appreciate it :cool3:
    Bryan hey, I just jumped on right now and didn't read thru the thread yet but are folks having problems with thier browser too, or are you all just talkin email?



  4. #444
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikenbekah View Post
    Bryan hey, I just jumped on right now and didn't read thru the thread yet but are folks having problems with thier browser too, or are you all just talkin email?
    Nope just with GMAIL the browser is the fastest I have tried in a straight OS to date.

  5. #445
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tucson
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    changes daily!
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    Nope just with GMAIL the browser is the fastest I have tried in a straight OS to date.
    So weird. I am having trouble using bookmarks especially when I copy and paste a page address into QL, get an error everytime saying system overload of some kind? Think it has to do with my shrink fix for QL last night? Maybe I should reload .148 shrunk and then reload the updated v1.5.0 QL?



  6. #446
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tucson
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    changes daily!
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny-5 View Post
    Ok I got my little OS Creation working properly. Seems pretty stable. Who wants to give it a whirl?
    What's the setup? I'm lookin to change my radio and wouldn't mind checkin it out if it's do-able?

  7. #447
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikenbekah View Post
    So weird. I am having trouble using bookmarks especially when I copy and paste a page address into QL, get an error everytime saying system overload of some kind? Think it has to do with my shrink fix for QL last night? Maybe I should reload .148 shrunk and then reload the updated v1.5.0 QL?
    Hmm couldn't hurt Mike

  8. #448
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tucson
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    changes daily!
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    Hmm couldn't hurt Mike
    Yes I may... Hey I just tested my gmail from my account on my phone to my Yahoo account on my phone and then back and it was lightning quick. Is it different from PC to phone and back?

Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •