Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 408 of 536

  1. #401
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by randyrkelly View Post
    hay i have a small issue im getting a error that says net rim bbphone error. if i just re install my os it should fix that right?
    Yes...Just make sure you back up first, both phone and 3rd party apps. Also did you shrink the OS, or change any files around? If not, yeah, I would suggest wiping with JL and reinstalling. If you need instructions on how to do it, please check out my signature for the guide. Good luck



  2. #402
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Yes...Just make sure you back up first, both phone and 3rd party apps. Also did you shrink the OS, or change any files around? If not, yeah, I would suggest wiping with JL and reinstalling. If you need instructions on how to do it, please check out my signature for the guide. Good luck
    ok cool yes i shrunk it with shrink and cracmem

  3. #403
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by randyrkelly View Post
    ok cool yes i shrunk it with shrink and cracmem
    I shrunk mine with shrink-a-OS as well. What did you remove with crackmem?



  4. #404
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    I shrunk mine with shrink-a-OS as well. What did you remove with crackmem?
    a llot like games video sample video vice activated dialing voice recordere

  5. #405
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by randyrkelly View Post
    a llot like games video sample video vice activated dialing voice recordere
    Cause all of that can be done with shrink a os...I am just wondering is something was removed that wasn't supposed to and it giving you an error???



  6. #406
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fortress of Gorillatude
    Device
    Palm Pre
    OS
    1.4
    Posts
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny-5 View Post
    Memory is good....since yesterday till today its been up and down currently sitting at 34% from 43%. I had Google maps running the whole time coming to work to watch traffic. Signal seems good alot of fluctuating as I stated before but this was even with the straight 148 OS.

    I currently have a download link but ran into a little hiccup which I would like to fix before I give out the link! I have no sound...LOL I think when I was shrinking the OS I deleted 9500 ring tones etc so going to see whats missing.

    Ill keep you all posted!
    Awesome! I just did some extra Shrink-a-Dink for S's & G's (removed DocsToGo and SIM Card Capabilities) and gained about 3mb (booted at 53.1mb).

    Good luck with your tweaking!

    ----------------
    Now playing: John Henrikson - Dead show/podcast for 5/22/09
    via FoxyTunes

  7. #407
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Cause all of that can be done with shrink a os...I am just wondering is something was removed that wasn't supposed to and it giving you an error???
    me to but i used both on all my oses

  8. #408
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by randyrkelly View Post
    me to but i used both on all my oses
    Is that OCD of yours a little overly OCD? :lmao: :lmao:

Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •