Page 33 of 67 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 257 to 264 of 536

  1. #257
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Mansfield MA
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.148 (PL 4.0.0.181)
    Posts
    84
    When I put the phone in my holster, it should lock, as I have it set to.....after upgrading to 148, it didnt lock, so I used the 141 lock fix with crackutil, and now it works.



  2. #258
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    Constantly Changing so lost track!?!
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by spepi View Post
    When I put the phone in my holster, it should lock, as I have it set to.....after upgrading to 148, it didnt lock, so I used the 141 lock fix with crackutil, and now it works.
    Ive been having that same issue with the last few leaks. Ive been using the .122 lock cod to fix that issue.

  3. #259
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .419/.692 Hybrid by Lyricidal (Shrunk)
    Posts
    510
    Not sure why you had that problem. It should not have required you to make the changes you reported.
    Running straight .148 without any mofications with my options set to "yes" for "lock Handheld Upon Holtestering", it does lock.
    It unlocks upon removal (as it always has).



  4. #260
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Mansfield MA
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.148 (PL 4.0.0.181)
    Posts
    84
    Very nice....running at 50.2mb available

  5. #261
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lewis Center, OH
    PIN
    304CF3F6
    Device
    Storm (9530)
    OS
    5.0.0.607 Hybrid
    Posts
    92
    Is it possible just to drop the QL fix files into the OS prior to loading it and just letting them install with the rest of the OS instead of doing them post-install?



  6. #262
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .419/.692 Hybrid by Lyricidal (Shrunk)
    Posts
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by tech4hire View Post
    Is it possible just to drop the QL fix files into the OS prior to loading it and just letting them install with the rest of the OS instead of doing them post-install?
    yes, should be fine (even preferable IMHO)

    Load .148 onto the PC, make the changes, then install onto your phone.

  7. #263
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by toytooii View Post
    yes, should be fine (even preferable IMHO)

    Load .148 onto the PC, make the changes, then install onto your phone.
    Dang toy your to fast for me I agree much more convenient to do it first.

  8. #264
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    storm
    OS
    4.7
    Posts
    39

    serious memory loss

    Guys whats with the memory loss. I have lost like 20mb in 4 hours!! I have nothing open atleast that I can see.

Page 33 of 67 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •