Page 8 of 71 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
Results 57 to 64 of 568

  1. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by burridge007 View Post
    i just updated but it loaded super fast...is this right?
    No it should have taken you 15-20 minutes to go through the process.



  2. #58
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    v4.7.0.132
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    You can go straight to v5.1
    Ok thank you, my wifes mother just walked in to the house with a new storm asking me to update the os.

  3. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    GUIN
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    No it should have taken you 15-20 minutes to go through the process.
    Damn I wonder where it went wrong. I am unistalling .141 the installing it again and then running v5.1 and isntalling under shared .141 correct?



  4. #60
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PIN
    304A5F4C
    Device
    9530
    OS
    148 v7.2
    Posts
    10
    How to input the Chinese and add to the list?

  5. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Ak49er View Post
    Ok thank you, my wifes mother just walked in to the house with a new storm asking me to update the os.
    Awesome! I will have 132 up shortly



  6. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by wl3768 View Post
    How to input the Chinese and add to the list?
    If you are using Loader.exe it will be one of the languages you can choose from to install. Check that box and it will install it.

  7. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Wirelessly posted (9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by burridge007
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    No it should have taken you 15-20 minutes to go through the process.
    Damn I wonder where it went wrong. I am unistalling .141 the installing it again and then running v5.1 and isntalling under shared .141 correct?
    You need to install v5 over .141 in the loader folder.

  8. #64
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago 'Burbs †
    PIN
    ch me
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v2.3
    Posts
    322

    Smile Install .132 or .141 first?

    Hi -
    I am new here, followed a from link from CB. I have used .109, .122, .132, .141 and 'someone else's .141 hybrid' and now I am back to .122, since from .132 on, they leaked terribly - several resets/day required. In order to try v5.1, do I need to upgrade first to .132 or .141?

Page 8 of 71 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •