Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 206068697071 LastLast
Results 553 to 560 of 568

  1. #553
    lauterbock is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    storm 9530
    OS
    Hybrid V5.1 .132
    Posts
    26
    I'm currently running the .109 radio over the .132 base and 5.1 hybrid. So far it is running great. Battery leaks are minimum. Memory drain I'm not sure yet, it has taken a few days for the .109 radio to settle. But my signal strength remains at -80dBm! So far so good!



  2. #554
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by lauterbock View Post
    I'm currently running the .109 radio over the .132 base and 5.1 hybrid. So far it is running great. Battery leaks are minimum. Memory drain I'm not sure yet, it has taken a few days for the .109 radio to settle. But my signal strength remains at -80dBm! So far so good!
    Glad to hear .109 was always my favorite.

  3. #555
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by lauterbock View Post
    I'm currently running the .109 radio over the .132 base and 5.1 hybrid. So far it is running great. Battery leaks are minimum. Memory drain I'm not sure yet, it has taken a few days for the .109 radio to settle. But my signal strength remains at -80dBm! So far so good!
    .109 was a really good build....can't tell ya how many times I reverted back to it before....now I got .148



  4. #556
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    .109 was a really good build....can't tell ya how many times I reverted back to it before....now I got .148
    Sometimes I feel like all I do is peddle .109 whenever I have issues .109 is the first place I turn. I have been pleasantly surprised with 5.1 as I am still using .132 and so far so good.

  5. #557
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    Sometimes I feel like all I do is peddle .109 whenever I have issues .109 is the first place I turn. I have been pleasantly surprised with 5.1 as I am still using .132 and so far so good.
    I agree about .132.....it has a really good radio. I didn't have such luck with .141...but when I loaded bb crackmans v5 over .132, I was shocked that I haven't messed with my phone till just now



  6. #558
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    I agree about .132.....it has a really good radio. I didn't have such luck with .141...but when I loaded bb crackmans v5 over .132, I was shocked that I haven't messed with my phone till just now
    LOL I am still shocked that I haven't loaded .148 on yet. Yeah .141 was horrible for me as well

  7. #559
    louwiid's Avatar
    louwiid is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fortress of Gorillatude
    Device
    Palm Pre
    OS
    1.4
    Posts
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    Glad to see it is working and you sir will not be disappointed with .109
    .109 held up well. On .148 for now...

  8. #560
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by sgillen View Post
    .109 held up well. On .148 for now...
    I am glad it's working for ya....Just give it a little time and bb crackman will cook something nice up

Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 206068697071 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •